Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE REAL 50 CENT IS BACK

THE REAL 50 CENT IS BACK

I doubt any of you guys have heard any of his new joints or remixes, but 50 is comin back harder than ever! his new shit is fire and a lot of it reminds me of some get rich or die tryin shit! im lovin his new shit! if you dont beleive me, go look up You Should Be Dead, Booty On Me and They Burned Me...those arent exactly new, but they are newer and they both reflect what hes makin now a lot....a few remixes you could look up he did recently are Toot It And Boot It remix, and Like A G6 remix......if you wanna laugh your ass off look up Keenan Cahill ft 50 cent-Booty On Me, lol

N E ways...sorry to ramble, but just sayin, dont sleep on fif...you dont believe me look his new shit up!

Really? Your gonna post shit about whack ass 50 Cent on a Tech N9ne fan page? C'mon man...keep it independent, nobody wants to hear about "Fiddy".

Okay fag....but its okay for ppl to post bout lil wayne, waka, jay, and em?...get outta here with that bs queer, this is a HIP HOP website last time i checked

Quote Originally Posted by JaySinisterXX
    Really? Your gonna post shit about whack ass 50 Cent on a Tech N9ne fan page? C'mon man...keep it independent, nobody wants to hear about "Fiddy".

I give 50 credit for this. Pretty dope cameo and something I wouldn't expect.

Don't even reply to the last dude. Ignore that lame dissin shit.

aww damn I didn't get to you fast enough. Quickest way to stop a troll is starve it. Don't feed it yummy insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Whorton
    Okay fag....but its okay for ppl to post bout lil wayne, waka, jay, and em?...get outta here with that bs queer, this is a HIP HOP website last time i checked

Quote Originally Posted by JaySinisterXX

yeah brotha its not about the industry man its about the music and if the music is good then i say let it be heard

You snitch you die fiddy

Yeah, fuck 50 Cent for gettin' Whoo Kid together with Tech N9ne so he can release his first mixtape ever courtesy of ThisIs50.com...why would we ever talk about 50 on here?

so we should hate 50 because he's helpin' out tech? nobody put a gun to tech's head to do the mixtape. everybody begged tech for a mixtape and now all everyone does is complain about it. complaining first began when it was announced that whoo kid would be hosting the mixtape, then the whole white trash comment, then when whoo kid said he'd cancel it cuz of the crybabies and now everyone continues to hate. when will this all stop.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Yeah, fuck 50 Cent for gettin' Whoo Kid together with Tech N9ne so he can release his first mixtape ever courtesy of ThisIs50.com...why would we ever talk about 50 on here?

sarcasm really fails on the internet for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sladan
    so we should hate 50 because he's helpin' out tech? nobody put a gun to tech's head to do the mixtape. everybody begged tech for a mixtape and now all everyone does is complain about it. complaining first began when it was announced that whoo kid would be hosting the mixtape, then the whole white trash comment, then when whoo kid said he'd cancel it cuz of the crybabies and now everyone continues to hate. when will this all stop.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta