Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family

Family

I know that I may get some rude comments on this. But I think that Technicians are a sort of family, dysfunctional...strange...crazy...but some sort of family. I just spent the previous day and night watching a family split themselves in half arguing over money, a car, and shit that happened so far in the past half the people arguing were not born yet. I'm not going to tell their business I just wanted to remind ya'll how important family is. If you are arguing with someone in your family just call them and tell them you love them no matter what...before you end up saying the other words and can't take it back. For real if you think about it no beef is more important. Money is not important...the tangible things in life will not be going with you when you leave this earth so please please tell someone you love them. Love and hate are what you take when you go and it is in your hands which one you want with you. I love all my Technician family and would do anything for ya'll I have the power to do. I love my real family and I would die for them. But after witnessing what I saw yesterday I cannot get the words out of my head of one sister telling another they hate each other and they want nothing good to happen to the other. You never know when your last day on earth will be and do you really want to leave before you squash that unimportant beef? I love ya'll Techninicians!!!

it shouldn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrank
    As long as we don't have a situation that's equal to the juggalos and the GOTJ 2010.

familys fight but they always make up. I've never seen the point of no return until yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    it shouldn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrank
    As long as we don't have a situation that's equal to the juggalos and the GOTJ 2010.

damn i love family. may your days be long and your nights be pleasent to all who read this

Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    damn i love family. may your days be long and your nights be pleasent to all who read this

"Living under God and I hope he's listening when I say I love you all!"

i have no family but my sister and shes back in Mi,... my "mother" did unforgivable shit and i have no feelins for her. My friends are my family. Some closer to me than anyone ever could be. Blood isnt always thicker than water.

This is definitely true. Family is the people who really want to be your family. whether it's you're friends, aunts, uncles, and so on. But when you have whatever family you have hold on to them before you let go. Family whoever makes up your family is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    i have no family but my sister and shes back in Mi,... my "mother" did unforgivable shit and i have no feelins for her. My friends are my family. Some closer to me than anyone ever could be. Blood isnt always thicker than water.

i do keep em close, my friends and my sister, its all i need

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    This is definitely true. Family is the people who really want to be your family. whether it's you're friends, aunts, uncles, and so on. But when you have whatever family you have hold on to them before you let go. Family whoever makes up your family is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa