Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Strange Needs to sign Hopsin!

  1. #1

    Strange Needs to sign Hopsin!

    I Know im late but i just stumbled across this Cat bout a week ago and already pre-ordered his album and i don't pre-order ish unless it's STRANGE!anywho...this cat definitely impressed me and i think he would be a great addition to the Strange Roster,so will my partner Mysunderstood...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kViiSxQ8Rt8

  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    rofl

  3. #3
    Guest
    this





    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    rofl

  4. #4
    Senior Member RainDollaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,305
    he came down here about a month or more ago and i think he talked to strange music.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Not about getting signed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    he came down here about a month or more ago and i think he talked to strange music.

  6. #6
    Iseewhatyoudidthere

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    I didn't read that last sentence, now iseewhathedidtheretoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Iseewhatyoudidthere

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    didnt he say before doesnt wanna be signed to anyone? or am i thinkin sum1 else lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I didn't read that last sentence, now iseewhathedidtheretoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Iseewhatyoudidthere

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    if i remember correctly he said he wants to build up Funk Volume once he gets out of his deal with Ruthless, but if Tech offered him a contract I don't think Hop would decline it

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    didnt he say before doesnt wanna be signed to anyone? or am i thinkin sum1 else lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I didn't read that last sentence, now iseewhathedidtheretoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Iseewhatyoudidthere

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,177
    i knew i heard or read somethin bout that, ty sir



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    if i remember correctly he said he wants to build up Funk Volume once he gets out of his deal with Ruthless, but if Tech offered him a contract I don't think Hop would decline it

    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    didnt he say before doesnt wanna be signed to anyone? or am i thinkin sum1 else lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I didn't read that last sentence, now iseewhathedidtheretoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Iseewhatyoudidthere

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:48 AM
  2. E-40 Should Sign To Strange
    By DiE$eL E in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:42 AM
  3. Hopsin Petition. Sign this shit!
    By Stephen Davey in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 07:04 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 06:36 AM
  5. Strange Music sign Txwill to strange..
    By Kingp in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •