Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: dr.dre feat snoop dogg & akon - kush

  1. #1
    Senior Member Dynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    235

    dr.dre feat snoop dogg & akon - kush

    the time has come for detox


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    it's not bad. dunno if that's what the wait was worth tho

    BUT. i doubt this will be on Detox. he recorded 100s of songs for Detox, i bet this will be ultimatley one of those that didn't make the cut

  4. #4
    Senior Member TayFont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    540
    I think its dope...there seems to be alot of hate on dre...Its west coast at its finest and I will get this album for sure when it comes out! West Coast all DAY!!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    i think it's coz everyone is expecting someone of diving proportions since it's been 10 years. The longer we wait, the higher the expectations there are rofl



    Quote Originally Posted by TayFont (Bay Area Street Team)
    I think its dope...there seems to be alot of hate on dre...Its west coast at its finest and I will get this album for sure when it comes out! West Coast all DAY!!!

  6. #6
    its alright. expectations > song

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    this



    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    it pretty much sucks..
    cant beleave i waited half my life for this.\



    i mean the song is okay. ill listen to it.

    but its like dre been working on detox for 10 years and this is the single he's putting out?



    go listen to the singles off chronic 2001 they were ahead of its time.

  8. #8
    They should of kept the west coast theme and had Nate Dogg do the hook...not Akon. Akon bugs me sometimes, and this time was one of those times.

  9. #9
    Senior Member F.T.I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    689
    Nate Dogg had a stroke man he'll be lucky if he ever speaks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    They should of kept the west coast theme and had Nate Dogg do the hook...not Akon. Akon bugs me sometimes, and this time was one of those times.

  10. #10
    Wasn't aware of that....Damn





    Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    Nate Dogg had a stroke man he'll be lucky if he ever speaks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    They should of kept the west coast theme and had Nate Dogg do the hook...not Akon. Akon bugs me sometimes, and this time was one of those times.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. Sage Francis gives us his thoughts on Snoop Dogg/ Snoop Lion
    By Delusional1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:19 PM
  3. R.I.P. Snoop Dogg. Welcome Snoop Lion
    By VictorMendez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 09:38 AM
  4. Dr.Dre-Snoop Dogg-2Pac | Kush 2011
    By Creation in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 07:48 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •