Thread: what is it about tech that makes him the best rapper ever? yea i said it ever.

what is it about tech that makes him the best rapper ever? yea i said it ever.

No Description

I personally think its his ability to connect others 2 his music on a personal level. I mean the dude has the most loyal die hard fans, and u gotta think that's because they feel a level of connection to his music that nake him feel almost like a close friend or something of that sort, not to mention he has more rhyme schemes than any other rapper combined and can put sentances of flow together like no one I've ever heard. He is the 9 the absolute of rhyme. He covers all angles which is why I dub him the best of all time.

I think he is the best of all time because he puts so much passion into his music and lyrically he cant be touched and on a personal note he pretty much has a song for every emotion i have so no matter wat type of mood im in i can put his shit on fuck its to the point where my dudes r like fuck put somethin on besides tech lol so ill put krizz kutt lynch scoob rock or cog on lol

Vocabulary knowledge, speed, rhyme, heart, AND.............................STAMINA

Cause I said so

Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    I think he is the best of all time because he puts so much passion into his music and lyrically he cant be touched and on a personal note he pretty much has a song for every emotion i have so no matter wat type of mood im in i can put his shit on fuck its to the point where my dudes r like fuck put somethin on besides tech lol so ill put krizz kutt lynch scoob rock or cog on lol
    HAHA. I feel you on that 1 man. i had so many friends be like ayyy doggg i luv tech n all but play sumtin else. cant help it tho. im addicted

im wit u on that. me and crew havent listened to anythin else but strange music since we went to the concert in october. one girl was like can we try alittle variety and we were like fuck u techs the shit then put in krizz or kutt or scoob. now im diggin some lynch cognito and jay rock so...strange music never leaves my ears. and its true that tech and everyone from strange has a song for every emotion. i never have to look hard at all

Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski

hell yeah...strange music is almost all i listen to now, im an artist myself so i have to force myself to listen to whats coming out and what everyones doing 2 be more relevant with my lyrics and all but on tha real. i mostly only enjoy strange shit ha. oh yea btw krizz kaliko shock treatment = DOPE. brotha lynch dinner and a movie= DOPE HAHAA

because alucard everlasting? timeless bars when hes rapping? all these stars never last but he will still stand while everyones passing?

everything.