Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Pass tha torch.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7

    Pass tha torch.

    Your favorite Strange Music artist besides Tech:

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118
    Krizz and Kutt is a tie for me lynch is for close tho and cognitos automatic but hasnt put out enough yet waitin on that mix tape

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Kool. Minez lynch.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    Krizz and Kutt is a tie for me lynch is for close tho and cognitos automatic but hasnt put out enough yet waitin on that mix tape

  4. #4
    i think tech is getting bad slowly, and he said "i am not a human" just like lil wayne does in a song,
    i would say krizz

  5. #5
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yeah, cuz lil wayne was the first and only rapper to say that. i swear...

    Quote Originally Posted by brandon jesus grill
    i think tech is getting bad slowly, and he said "i am not a human" just like lil wayne does in a song,
    i would say krizz

  6. #6
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    this



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    yeah, cuz lil wayne was the first and only rapper to say that. i swear...


    Quote Originally Posted by brandon jesus grill
    i think tech is getting bad slowly, and he said "i am not a human" just like lil wayne does in a song,
    i would say krizz

  7. #7
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    either Prozak (gtfo with the distros and w/e else u have to say) or Lynch

    I would say Krizz but his solo stuff has too many sex songs, which i'm not into when like 1/4 to 3/5 of each of his albums are like that lol

  8. #8
    cant wait to see what jay rock does

  9. #9
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019
    Krizz

  10. #10
    Senior Member CJsiccness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    470
    Lynch

Similar Threads

  1. Extra Vip Pass!
    By JacobBowman in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 07:05 PM
  2. pass the marijuana
    By NickCherry in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:08 AM
  3. V.I.P. Pass
    By DylanKuehn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 11:32 PM
  4. How to get a VIP Pass?
    By Christian316 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 07:07 AM
  5. New Houston Mic Pass
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •