Thread: Supernatural !!

Supernatural !!

I'm sure some of you cats have heard of this guy, I had the honor to see him @ Rock the Bells in 09. Tech mentions him in a track " the only thing I know supernatural is the rapper ", this cat is fresh as fuck. Been at it forever. Now, every year he does a Rock the Bells free where he mentions all the artists that are gonna be performing. True freestylin, I even seen him gather a croud and kick a free by using names of things that people are holdin up in the air. I figured I'll post a few frees he does for Rock The Bells incase someone is still sleepin on him.

im not sure if tech was refering to this guy when he said that....I took it as just rappers in general being on another level than regular people.

...no

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    im not sure if tech was refering to this guy when he said that....I took it as just rappers in general being on another level than regular people.

Nah, I'm pretty confident he was talking about Supernat. Supernat been around for a really long time and was the free champion for the longest time.(until he battled craig g)

Quote Originally Posted by PJ

did not know this. thanks all.

isn't he the one who did some crazy free that lasted a few hours or some shit?

yah, he actually broke the record , he freed for 8hours and 45minutes. someone broke that record so he than rapped for 9 hours and 57 minutes and took his crown back.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    isn't he the one who did some crazy free that lasted a few hours or some shit?

This nigga the shit on that free!!!