Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign more artists to Strange?

Sign more artists to Strange?

You guys think Strange should grab as much talent as they can? Or focus more on the artists they have now?

If so, who should they sign?

stop signing people, unless it's Suwandi. Otherwise Tech needs to stop with this shit smh

Why stop? As long as they keep signing acts like Lynch and Rittz I'm all for it,keep it pushin.
    I'd say stop signing bullshit wack ass corny rappers. I don't need to say names.

i actually have on idea what corny rappers you're talking about

and stop because they already have enough artists to worry about in regards to promotion with touring and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis
    Why stop? As long as they keep signing acts like Lynch and Rittz I'm all for it,keep it pushin.
    I'd say stop signing bullshit wack ass corny rappers. I don't need to say names.

Lol you know exactly who he's talking about

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

and stop because they already have enough artists to worry about in regards to promotion with touring and all that

naw

Quote Originally Posted by ???

and stop because they already have enough artists to worry about in regards to with touring and all that

LOL

naw

Quote Originally Posted by ???

Who are you referring to as a corny rapper in Strange?? Everyone on the label puts something different on the table. Define what 'corny' is to you. If Tech needs to grab JL and Snow Tha Product, then I'm all for it but after those two, I think the roster should stay where it's at. If Im not mistaken Liz Suwandi is already on the label too.

Jon Connor next please!

I'm down for signing JL in time, but Strange needs to slow down with the signing, as tie said promotion for each individual artist suffers when you've got 15-20 people on the label. Get rid of Scoob already, dude does nothing and puts out shit music, maybe open up that spot for JL. After that I don't see why any one else should be signed, let's establish some of the already signed acts, build up Rittz, Mayday, Ces, Kutt and even Krizz's audiences. Everyone on Strange has untapped audiences, instead of signing more dope rappers (because trust me, there will always be dope rappers worthy of claiming Strange) they should promote what they have, and steadily sign more acts as time passes. I don't want Strange to become the Indie YM/CM where there are like 50 some-odd acts signed to the label but you only know 4 of them.