Thread: Fellow Street Teamers

Fellow Street Teamers

Ok...so I searched for "the original" street team thread made like 3 years ago...that had over 50pgs..but it's hella old, and I searched for it..and a result of 130 pages came up. Not gonna search through that many Lol So, I'm jus gonna start a new one..What do you guys do at times like this?? Meaning, we have no real promo to be doing ATM. We didn't get any thing for Seepage (Except online promo of course) So our last order of business was Shock Treatment and that was 2 months ago. So yeah, what you guys been up to? Me personally I'm itchin for All 6's and 7's to be close to release just so I can promo for it. I was hopin Damn Fool was comin out this year for promo, but it doesn't look like it since it's the middle of November and there's been no word. Incase you guys are wondering, I'm a member of the Idaho Street Team.

Next should be 2011 samplers. Early December. In the mean time I have been going to school and djing every Tuesday in the quad at school playing Tech f course

Ya...finally getting new samplers. it's weird having samplers, that still have Genius on em Lol

I've been out of 2010 samplers for days

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Ya...finally getting new samplers. it's weird having samplers, that still have Genius on em Lol