Thread: For those who don't want Tech to do the song with Lil Wayne...

For those who don't want Tech to do the song with Lil Wayne...

Maybe it won't happen who knows.

"The documents -- which became effective today -- clearly state that Wayne "may not consume or any substance containing alcohol" as long as he's on probation ... for the next 36 months.

Wayne is also prohibited from knowingly associating with any person engaged in criminal activity or any person with a criminal record without prior written approval from the probation department.

And Wayne cannot possess illegal drugs, toxic vapors or controlled substances.

He's also required to submit to drug and alcohol testing, per the probation dept.

If Wayne violates any of the terms of his probation -- he could be sent to prison to serve out the remainder of his term."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/05/lil-wa...-banned-booze/

Think about it, Lil Wayne might end up in the slammer again before he gets to get in the studio with Tech.

Well... Wayne wants Tech on the Carter IV... so unless Tech and Wayne fall out majorly or summit, Tech's gonna be on his album, whether it's when he's on probation or after serving out his sentence.

hell yeah!!!

fuck bitchass wayne

God damnit

It will happen Wayne is probably already working on the carter I could have sworn i read somewhere it was be released the same day he got out which i knew that shit wasnt true...But anyhow i hope it does happen i hope they make a damn music video for it also. Tech will be on a song with Em sooner or later and it will be because of Wayne so i cant wait until Tech gets back on a track with Em they will both go hard as shit but i hope Tech blows Em out tha water.

waynes grimy.. when dudes get on a track wit him he either sends them the beat and have them record it.. and send it back hime.. or he sends his recorded verse(s) to them and they fill in the blank and send it back.. no body goes into the booth wit him.. at all.. gillie ghost wrote for his ass and im sure hella ppl are still writin for him.. i mean corey gunz had a verse on a milli but wayne took it off cause corey killed it.. im sure he gonnna pull some shady shit wit tech.. real talk

who fucking cares, fuck wayne muthafuckas a wack ass

another lil wayne thread right cole lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    God damnit

Thats not whatzup
    but its worth the muthafckin wait