Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: All 6's and 7's

  1. #1

    All 6's and 7's

    What exactly does "All 6's and 7's" mean or stand for?

  2. #2
    6's and 7's is evil and good, 6's is hellish like 666 and 7's is for the heavens. tech always says hes all 6s and 7s

  3. #3
    lol y do some people on here keep thinking that. Tech has said in a handful of interviews its a state of confusion and disarray which is what the cd will be about.



    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Meyer
    6's and 7's is evil and good, 6's is hellish like 666 and 7's is for the heavens. tech always says hes all 6s and 7s

  4. #4
    it is confusion and disarray. between good and bad you dumbass

  5. #5
    Senior Member Turbine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    487
    this... silly man!



    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    it is confusion and disarray. between good and bad you dumbass

  6. #6
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    bro your stupid, its confusion between good and evil. ya feel me??



    Quote Originally Posted by THE3millionThug
    lol y do some people on here keep thinking that. Tech has said in a handful of interviews its a state of confusion and disarray which is what the cd will be about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Meyer
    6's and 7's is evil and good, 6's is hellish like 666 and 7's is for the heavens. tech always says hes all 6s and 7s

  7. #7
    Senior Member J3R3177Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,465
    I'm about to start reading this book. (Yes, a book).

    <p ="text-align: left;">

  8. #8
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    books still exist?



    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    I'm about to start reading this book. (Yes, a book).


    <p ="text-align: left;">

  9. #9
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    80% of the people on here have no idea what that is

    Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX
    I'm about to start reading this book. (Yes, a book).


    <p ="text-align: left;">

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •