Thread: LIME-LIME-LIME!!!!!!!!!!

LIME-LIME-LIME!!!!!!!!!!

Although I have asked this question a hundred times, I will keep asking this question!! When will Strange Music sign C-Lim, I know there are alot of people who say that C-Lim is not talented enough to become an artist of STRANGE MUSIC, I beg to differ. See many people havent even heard of him so of coarse they say that he dont deserve to be on Stange, but if they only were to do their homework they'd see that Lim is a vert talented cat. And that goes further than the tracks that he did on Lynch's Diner and a Movie, many people even go as far to saying that he is to much like Lynch. Why they ridicule him when these people havent heard his full potential, maybe they should pick up a copy of any of his old albums or mixtapes. I think that it is time for Strange to sign Lim, asap. Ive said it that I think he would be a good asset to Strange regaurdless of what people say. C-Lim is the FUTURE in my eyes and I hope to see him with Stange soon rippin up tracks, albums and shows!!

We know C-Lim sent you.

Man Fuck You!! Why dont you do something other than sit up on here and look at everyones post what u some kinda bitch or what!!!! You sound like the 12 yr old girl nag nag nag nag nag nag like i said fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!!! HAHAHA
    But thanks for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    We know C-Lim sent you.

lol wut

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    Man Fuck You!! Why dont you do something other than sit up on here and look at everyones post what u some kinda bitch or what!!!! You sound like the 12 yr old girl nag nag nag nag nag nag like i said fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you!!! HAHAHA

We know C-Lim sent you.

Yea OK, like i said FUCK You and thank you for the pic and comment!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

Quote Originally Posted by Paul

We know C-Lim sent you.

so mad

Not another hater, ya some bitches that eat up drama like thanksgiving dinner huh and Im far from mad so fuck yall!!