Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting story about Icy Rock and Nnutthowze

Interesting story about Icy Rock and Nnutthowze

Removed

Not surprising at all

Damn this is interesting.

Tech would not change for Jimmy Jam & Terry or Big Q, so this would be no surprise to anyone.

Now let's really look at this.....
    1- Roc never painted his face and never will, Capricorn pride will never allow him to go that far. Crow and Phlaque didn't normally do painted faces either. Dinomac might have from time to time but he wasn't really around when this might have happened.
    2- Nnutthowze was great and would have rocked the industry but 4 million even back then was unrealistic for an unknown group that had just been dropped and had never released a CD.
    3- This could have only taken place in a small time frame around 95 before Tech started working Diamond and after they were released from Perspective. I myself never heard about it then or now...... that didn't mean it did not happen but I think this is a just a rumor.

lieing sack of shit

it doesnt make any sense anyway. why would a label that signed a gospel group want to sign nnuthowze? i guarantee back then their music was really controversial. that dude was talkin out his ass.

Will is right... finally someone from the old school who knows what the fuck really went on. its hard to hold back from jumpin in to speak the truth when there are so many rumors of this and that that was supposedly the way things went down. Most of you cats get on here and just make fools of yourself when you really have no clue about what you are talking about. I have talked to icy roc fairly recently and I will tell you this. The truth of what happend to those old tracks is none of your damned business... Big ups to the legendary Will The Wierdo who worked with Icy Roc On Angelic and a bunch of other trax to set you retarded motherfuckers streight

Quote Originally Posted by Will The Weirdo
    Tech would not change for Jimmy Jam & Terry or Big Q, so this would be no surprise to anyone.

1- Roc never painted his face and never will, Capricorn pride will never allow him to go that far. Crow and Phlaque didn't normally do painted faces either. Dinomac might have from time to time but he wasn't really around when this might have happened.
    2- Nnutthowze was great and would have rocked the industry but 4 million even back then was unrealistic for an unknown group that had just been dropped and had never released a CD.
    3- This could have only taken place in a small time frame around 95 before Tech started working Diamond and after they were released from Perspective. I myself never heard about it then or now...... that didn't mean it did not happen but I think this is a just a rumor.

lol wow dude, i mean yeah Will and yourself know more about the whole scene, but shit, rumours float. no need to go all tourettes on them lol. last time you dropped a bunch of knowledge on everyone it was cool, why so hostile now? :S

Quote Originally Posted by SECTION 8 (Howard Rice)
    Will is right... finally someone from the old school who knows what the fuck really went on. its hard to hold back from jumpin in to speak the truth when there are so many rumors of this and that that was supposedly the way things went down. Most of you cats get on here and just make fools of yourself when you really have no clue about what you are talking about. I have talked to icy roc fairly recently and I will tell you this. The truth of what happend to those old tracks is none of your damned business... Big ups to the legendary Will The Wierdo who worked with Icy Roc On Angelic and a bunch of other trax to set you retarded motherfuckers streight

Its not that... Im not hostile but Icy Roc is my friend so is Tec. When people portray him as some kind of weak little nervous twit who needs to take depression meds and say wow Tec turned down a $? million dollar deal leading people to believe a bunch of B---S--- I do get a little pissed. It was Icy Roc from the beginning Who developed the sound we all know and love. When Agginy, Dinomac Icy Roc and Tec were a group you see a whole lot of similarities that remain till this day in Tec N9ne which is no doubt why Tec shows love and never forgets where it all began. Icy Roc is a Man with a family a wife and kids so people aught to take that into consideration before they go and start screamin a bunch of nonsense and tell a story in a way that people would percieve in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol wow dude, i mean yeah will and yourself no more about the whole scene, but shit, rumours float. no need to go all tourettes on them lol. last time you dropped a bunch of knowledge on everyone it was cool, why so hostile now? :S

I understand that point of view, but I think the majority of people wouldnt believe this dude. Will said that he doesn't know wether it's true or false, but I'm sure we can all safely agree it's bullshit. But yeah that line "The dude said Icy had to go on all kinds of depression meds after that cause he was so upset about that kind of money being turned down." I can see why that would piss you off, it just seemed like you were targeting at everyone instead of the dude spreading it, but all good bro, keep droppin' the knowledge.

One question though, I think you said a while back that the tracks are most likely locked away by Icy as he's the type of guy who would like to just keep them for the sake being that he has something nobody else has (I think it was you that said that, could have been Will), But in the previous post you said "I have talked to icy roc fairly recently and I will tell you this. The truth of what happend to those old tracks is none of your damned business..." which means the truth is different to what you said before? or you've come into knowledge of where they are? Any chance of the fans finding out? It's the holy grail to us hahaha.

Its not that... Im not hostile but Icy Roc is my friend so is Tec. When people portray him as some kind of weak little nervous twit who needs to take depression meds and say wow Tec turned down a $? million dollar deal leading people to believe a bunch of B---S--- I do get a little pissed. It was Icy Roc from the beginning Who developed the sound we all know and love. When Agginy, Dinomac Icy Roc and Tec were a group you see a whole lot of similarities that remain till this day in Tec N9ne which is no doubt why Tec shows love and never forgets where it all began. Icy Roc is a Man with a family a wife and kids so people aught to take that into consideration before they go and start screamin a bunch of nonsense and tell a story in a way that people would percieve in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol wow dude, i mean yeah will and yourself no more about the whole scene, but shit, rumours float. no need to go all tourettes on them lol. last time you dropped a bunch of knowledge on everyone it was cool, why so hostile now? :S