Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati music

Illuminati music

What do y'all think about the "illuminati" and the music industry?

<p ="text-align: left;">

SHAKE. MY. FUCKING. HEAD.

i literally LOLed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Honeynut Cheerioz
    Dem niggas be brainwashing us and shit

i'd like to say the Loch Ness Monster may have existed since the 1900s. i rather not debate it coz it'll waste my time seeing as i have too much to say on it lol

read this boys, then lets hear your thoughts on the "illuminati".

[oh and for those who dont know about the rothschild's http://www.rothschild.com/ ]

1770: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew who was outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development. The Illuminati is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It was to be called the Illuminati as this is a Luciferian term which means, keepers of the light.

1790: Mayer Amschel Rothschild states,

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

1849: Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife dies. Before her death she would nonchalantly state,

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm

Back to 1815, this is the year Nathan Mayer Rothschild [3rd son of mayer] makes his famous statement,

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

the Illuminati back in then is different to what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell ryan
    read this boys, then lets hear your thoughts on the "illuminati".

[oh and for those who dont know about the rothschild's http://www.rothschild.com/ ]

1770: Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew who was outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development. The Illuminati is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It was to be called the Illuminati as this is a Luciferian term which means, keepers of the light.

1849: Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife dies. Before her death she would nonchalantly state,

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...Rothschild.htm

Back to 1815, this is the year Nathan Mayer Rothschild [3rd son of mayer] makes his famous statement,

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Jayz and rihanna are apart of it ppsshh

Jay Z would have to be to sell records

no the illuminati is the same thing, hip-hop/pop mainstream culture is a sub venture of them... put the pieces together lawl.

www.rothschild.com.

eminem has just broken free of them - when im gone, beautiful, cinderella man, 25 to life, no love, space bound and such.

sasha fierce, gaga, swift, jay-z, rhianna. <fuck them

only muscicians i trust are eminem, akala, tech, bob marley, tupac and MJ

cus half of them got killed for their right to free speech

o and the reason its always the illuminati is cus they got there first with a killer plan and "JUST DID IT" for the last 2-300 years.

buying out every major business they can get their hands on so they can do wtfux whentfux ever they want, also they overtook the freemason's so id say they'd do it with every half ass secret society.