Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C-lim needs to be signed soon, NOW!!

C-lim needs to be signed soon, NOW!!

I love Strange Music and Alwayz will but Ive asked this question and will continue until I see this cat signed. WHEN IS STRANGE GONNA SIGN C-LIM, I feel that he will benifit Strange, I seen him in Denver on the Strange Days Tour and he ripped shit up and have also heard him on the Diner and a Movie album by Lynch. I felt that C-Lim helped make that album. I hope to see C-Lim signed to Strange Music soon, today, NOW!!! Much love to C-Lim and Strange Music keep doing what ya doing and rip shit up!!! Strange Music all day every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly is C-Lim paying people to come on here and say this? Nobody mentioned his name once, then all of a sudden in the past week like 15 people have made threads about signing him. Dude doesnt even have a solo album out, all he has is features on other people's albums. The only reason people give to why he should be signed is "he's a cool dude". That's great and all, but pointless as to why someone should be signed.

So as I've said in every other C-Lim thread... meh

I was wondering this too? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    honestly is C-Lim paying people to come on here and say this? Nobody mentioned his name once, then all of a sudden in the past week like 15 people have made threads about signing him. Dude doesnt even have a solo album out, all he has is features on other people's albums. The only reason people give to why he should be signed is "he's a cool dude". That's great and all, but pointless as to why someone should be signed.

First of all no one is fucking paying me and you can take your opinoin and shove it for all I care, Ive heard his mix tapes and I know what this cat can do, so there. And yea he is a cool dude but at least he loves his fans like Tech loves his, o but when it comes to Techs interaction with his fans yall muthafuckers dont say shit. So frankly Cole I dont give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks. But thanks for replying to my discussion!!!!

why is every one blowing c-lim all of a sudden?? i mean i like lim but i dont think hes the new talent prospect for strange

Like I said fans will be fans and if Lim dont get signed to Strange I will always supoort him, O yea but thats what true fans do right, is want to see there favorite artist signed!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJsiccness
    why is every one blowing c-lim all of a sudden?? i mean i like lim but i dont think hes the new talent prospect for strange

just two things;
    umad.
    and "so there"? lol what are you? a 12 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    First of all no one is fucking paying me and you can take your opinoin and shove it for all I care, Ive heard his mix tapes and I know what this cat can do, so there. And yea he is a cool dude but at least he loves his fans like Tech loves his, o but when it comes to Techs interaction with his fans yall muthafuckers dont say shit. So frankly Cole I dont give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks. But thanks for replying to my discussion!!!!

actually cole c-lim has 3 solo albums that i know of

ah well since no one who makes these threads every mentions his music, i had no idea lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CJsiccness