Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another example on how corrupt our government is.

Another example on how corrupt our government is.

So in Maryland a phone recording was sent out to voters that President Obama and O'Malley were all right and the only thing left to do was sit and watch it on tv. But this call came from Ehrlich office. Basically a scam trying to get voters to not come out and vote. This is a perfect example of how we got the Republicans shook!!!! Woop woop!!! Well it didn't work Ehrlich and now some of your people are facing jail time and fines. It should be you going to jail though.

miss tech nette i luv u but u a dork lol

I am a bigger dork than you will ever know. I asked my boyfriend to get a library card for me for my birthday!!!! LOL And I was so excited about it!!! SMH!!!! I got beauty and brains!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa

lol wow u kno they free right? lol ... nah im smart too and ima proud nerd, i just wanted to pick on u

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    I am a bigger dork than you will ever know. I asked my boyfriend to get a library card for me for my birthday!!!! LOL And I was so excited about it!!! SMH!!!! I got beauty and brains!!!!

lol i know. Repubs told Mexicans and Blacks not to vote either. forgot which states, but ya the right wing is full of shit right now. i don't even know what REAL republican policy is coz they are all spewing corporate bullshit and dirty tricks

because the democrats have never done anything like this, and politics as a whole aren't corrupt. right

course, but Repubs pus their agenda with extreme force to the point it's pathetic. yet it works to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    because the democrats have never done anything like this, and politics as a whole aren't corrupt. right

I know they free but my county and city card got fines. lol i'm a dork that doesn't return library books.

lol wow u kno they free right? lol ... nah im smart too and ima proud nerd, i just wanted to pick on u

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette

Democrats are just as bad. Look at Sheila Dixon.

Republicans wouldn't seem so bad if the word yes was in their vocabulary. Instead of working with the situation they are put in they are making it difficult. Politics is supposed to be about governing the people and the country. Now it's like each house is an apposing gang and they are constantly at it. They forgot about the people.