Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Tickets?

  1. #1

    Tickets?

    I've been looking at Tech's winter tour dates for December 19th in Utah and there's no ticket prices and on alot of sites and some sites don't even have Utah on the tour. So my question is, is he even comin to Utah??

  2. #2
    Ask the venue

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Do we HAVE to go with Swat to go to the concert? or can we buy tickets somewhere else??



    Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne

  5. #5




    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    Do we HAVE to go with Swat to go to the concert? or can we buy tickets somewhere else??


    Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne
    This is a private show for SWAT.

  6. #6
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    A high school usually listening to this






    Now going to listen to this




  7. #7
    All the way

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    A high school usually listening to this





    Now going to listen to this




  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    10
    Why the fuck come to utah , if your utah fans, which there is a shit load of us can't even go see our favorite rapper!!!! This is lame as fuck!

  9. #9
    chill out. he comes like twice a year, somebody had enough money to privately book him.



    Quote Originally Posted by lepredacon
    Why the fuck come to utah , if your utah fans, which there is a shit load of us can't even go see our favorite rapper!!!! This is lame as fuck!

  10. #10
    Yeah well Tech said his music was for everyone not just some rich kids who can afford to privately book him. Yeah he comes twice a year but this was a smaller show, it would of been tight to see him without tons of fucking kids ya know? but I guess I should just shut up cause he comes twice a year and completely forget the fact that he'd rather take all this money up front and perform privately from some dumb group of high school kids than throw a regular show and make whatever profit from that. It kinda just shows what he thinks of our fanbase out here in salt lake. He knows us real fans can't afford 479 FUCKING DOLLARS so he pretty much just said fuck you utah I'd rather take the MONEY. Actions speak louder than words. I thought tech loved his fans, IF ANYTHING us real fans deserve some private more intimate show for SUPPORTING HIS FUCKING CAREER. We the fans pay for his ability to do all this shit, not this fucking high school kids who only listen to him to be fucking cool. Fuckin pathetic.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Schroder
    chill out. he comes like twice a year, somebody had enough money to privately book him.


    Quote Originally Posted by lepredacon
    Why the fuck come to utah , if your utah fans, which there is a shit load of us can't even go see our favorite rapper!!!! This is lame as fuck!

Similar Threads

  1. VIP Tickets
    By The Abyss in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 04:20 PM
  2. tickets
    By bobots in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 03:20 AM
  3. v.i.p tickets help
    By daniel227 in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM
  4. how much are tickets
    By jasonbradford in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 12:25 AM
  5. How do I buy the K.O.D tickets for NYC???
    By l
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •