Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Mainstream Rapper...

Worst Mainstream Rapper...

im sure nobody will agree when i say jay zbut im sure u guys will when i say waka flocka and gucci
    lets her who you think is the worst mainstream rapper or rappers

soulja boy is the worst mainstream rapper EVER

^^^^ all those + lil wayne at the top hes the worst

I just said jay z because he don't say anything that sticks out in my head and his of rap is boring to me I like is older shit more then his newer shit so I guess I would not put him in the worst rappers ill put soulja boy then lol

Jay-Z? I guess its your opinion, but I'd have to put him in at least the top 20 greatest rappers of all-time. For me its between Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka Flame and Plies. The only way I could choose between them is if I was forced to listen to all of their songs or I guess I could just count how many each has and crown a winner based on that lol

I mean I like jay-z older stuf like wat he did in the 90s but anything now I just ain't feelin but like you said that just my opinion I like nas a whole lot more then jay-z myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Riotmaker925
    Jay-Z? I guess its your opinion, but I'd have to put him in at least the top 20 greatest rappers of all-time. For me its between Gucci Mane, Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka Flame and Plies. The only way I could choose between them is if I was forced to listen to all of their songs or I guess I could just count how many each has and crown a winner based on that lol

50 Tyson

Soulja Boy. "Gucci Bandana, Gucci Gucci Bandana. Hey! Gucci Bandana, Gucci Gucci Bandana" That's 80% of his song and 100% of what they all sound like.

Horrible, Who buys that shit?

its probably off topic but its getting me mad that tech aint mainstream, hes done so much and he gets so little recognition, im glad hes doing his thing with lil wayne even though i dont like him cuz hes finally gonna be where he should have been since the beginning hopefully, much love tech do ya thing bruh

Waka Flocka.