Thread: Fuck Haters

Fuck Haters

I'm sorry but does anyone have anything better to do than hate on Lil Wayne? The dude is talented and Tech seems excited to work with him. I agree that he's far from the best and that Tech will most likely dwarf his verse if they do end up doing a song together, but you've gotta at least respect him wanting to work with real artists like Jay-Z, Eminem, Andre 3000 and Tech. I don't think most of you realize the talent he has though and what he's doing for the music industry. I mean how many artists on MTV do you hear that are even worth listening to? Also, have you noticed that actual artists with credibilty recognize Wayne's abilities, and all these shit talkers are just unheard of YouTube trollers (like me, haha)? Most of you haters have no idea what it takes to put out a club smasher. The dude is clever and (I know I'm gonna catch grief for this, but fuck you all!) he has raised the standard for rap lyricists in the sense that now if you come with a verse it better at least have a couple of dope metaphors and pop culture references or nobody will give a shit.Don't get me wrong, Tech N9ne is my favorite, but you all need to stop hating on Wayne and stop being mad that he's doing it huge.Okay, on with the shit talking...

THATS YOUR PROBLEM RIGHT THERE!!!!!! YOU ARE WATCHING FUCKING MTV!!!!! WHAT CREDIBILITY DO THEY HAVE LEFT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY?????? NONE IN MY OPINION, I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS IF WAYNE IS THE KING OF MTV POP-RAP!!!!!!! HIS VOICE AND FLOWS BOTH SUCK, SO IM NOT LISTENIN TO THAT GARBAGE!!!!! THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!!!!!

Actually I don't watch MTV, I haven't watched MTV since the early 90's. I was simply pointing out that in a sea of garbage at least somebody is putting out something good. I agree that he doesn't have the most appealing voice, but neither do a lot of dope rappers. I've heard hella people say Eminem's voice is annoying. Another thing, how are you gonna say his flows suck when some of the dopest lyricists like Tech and Em have pointed out how much they don't suck?

"Put a dick in they mouth so I guess it's fuck what they say"

ITS JUST MY I GUESS, I CANT LISTEN TO EMINEM EITHER CAUSE OF HIS WHINY ASS VOICE, BUT AT LEAST EMINEM CAN FLOW, TO ME WAYNE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RYTHYM WHAT SO EVER TO HIS RAPPING AND HES A FAKE BLOOD TO BOOT, NOT INTO FAKE PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!!! JUST HOW I FEEL THOUGH TONS OF PEOPLE LOVE EM AND WAYNE AND YALL CAN LISTEN TO WHAT YA WANT JUST WONT CATCH ME TELLIN YOU HOW DOPE IT IS WHEN I HATE IT PERSONALLY!!!! AND JUST CAUSE TECH AND EMINEM SAY HES DOPE, DOESNT MAKE ME THINK HES DOPE, I MAKE UP MY OWN MIND WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC!!!!br/>

Quote Originally Posted by WesB2Lit
    Actually I don't watch MTV, I haven't watched MTV since the early 90's. I was simply pointing out that in a sea of garbage at least somebody is putting out something good. I agree that he doesn't have the most appealing voice, but neither do a lot of dope rappers. I've heard hella people say Eminem's voice is annoying. Another thing, how are you gonna say his flows suck when some of the dopest lyricists like Tech and Em have pointed out how much they don't suck?

And you know wayne is fake because of how???

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    ITS JUST MY I GUESS, I CANT LISTEN TO EMINEM EITHER CAUSE OF HIS WHINY ASS VOICE, BUT AT LEAST EMINEM CAN FLOW, TO ME WAYNE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO RYTHYM WHAT SO EVER TO HIS RAPPING AND HES A FAKE BLOOD TO BOOT, NOT INTO FAKE PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!!! JUST HOW I FEEL THOUGH TONS OF PEOPLE LOVE EM AND WAYNE AND YALL CAN LISTEN TO WHAT YA WANT JUST WONT CATCH ME TELLIN YOU HOW DOPE IT IS WHEN I HATE IT PERSONALLY!!!! AND JUST CAUSE TECH AND EMINEM SAY HES DOPE, DOESNT MAKE ME THINK HES DOPE, I MAKE UP MY OWN MIND WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC!!!!br/>

Quote Originally Posted by WesB2Lit

Well just cause you say he's wack doesn't mean that he is, smell me. It's cool if you don't care for his voice or feel his , but saying he's garbage is just you're opinion. You should make up your own mind about shit. It just seems to me that hating on Weezy on the internet has become a trendy thing to do. Why not listen to some of his shit that he didn't make music videos for and make your own opinion instead of jumping on the "Fuck Weezy" bandwagon.