Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ghost aka spirits

ghost aka spirits

hello tech. hope u really reply. i know ghost aka sprits r out there i can since them and feel them and know people that can see them like people see real people. sometimes i can see them if they let me. i am real sorry about ur mom i lost my mom in 99. and sometimes i can still feel her. next time if u do go looking for ghost try not to try so hard close ur eyes relax dont go with alot of people. ask questions about the ghost like why ru here and stuff. it may help. and take a lil recorder and record it all maybe u will get a voice. just trying to help. so u can have peace of mind. oh and ur not evil by far i can see it in ur eyes. we r a lil alike us scorpios..lol well guess i can stop now hope u have or had ( depending on when u read this) a great bday. kitty

<p ="text-align: left;">

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mr fuckin mackey

u trying to say i am on drugs?? i dont do drugs..

dont judge people. its not cool.

kitty kline-me and my friends used to go out in cemetaries at 3 a.m just to keep it in our minds that we cant take anything for granted and i used to go just for the thrill of the night and to get peace of mind and to keep my open mind. so i know what ur saying. its nice that ur supportin tech like that. i wish i could take him with my crew when we're goin just so he can see what we do and just so he could understand the way that we do. he'd definitely get peace of mind if he hung out with my crew and im sure he would with u too.

dude, get a fuckin clue.

i only read the first line but it pissed me off to a high extent.
    techs not gonna reply to stupid shit.

stupid shit? only close minded people think this kind of stuff as stupid shit. and i mean way narrow minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    dude, get a fuckin clue.

i only read the first line but it pissed me off to a high extent.

techs not gonna reply to stupid shit.

I hope I'm not coming off rude however, only in my opinion, man rules the earth, satin does not have authority to show, move, or the power to posses. demons and ghosts are within us. So are angels.

u spelled SATAN wrong lol....
    and man rules earth? do u believe that's how it SHOULD be or how it actually is?

Quote Originally Posted by laurie castro
    I hope I'm not coming off rude however, only in my opinion, man rules the earth, satin does not have authority to show, move, or the power to posses. demons and ghosts are within us. So are angels.

this is why that sort of shit shouldnt be brought up.
    unless ur talking about it the way tech is and ur open minded, nothing and noone will agree.
    tech wants to experience it. and no matter if i experienced it or whoever did or not means nothing to tech or anyone. judging each other isnt gonna solve anything either.
    its just like religion and politics. everyone has their opinions and everyones entitled to do so.