Thread: BAD SEASON!!

BAD SEASON!!

Man , its nearing a week into November and still no info on a release date.ANY ONE HEARD ANYTHING ON A SET DATE FOR RELEASE?????????

Dude there is 20 different post about this. Only thing that has been said is that tech still has to finish it

or maybe the real answer, which is he was on tour and couldnt start finishing it until now

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKyeleigh (Angelic)
    maybe hes stressin to finish it, cause everyones askin about it. or maybe hes seeing all whos gonna complain about it. lol either these posts are getting annoying. i can understand your concern but damn, when does the complaining end?

man i dont mean to sound like im complainin . im just stoked for it and couldnt find any real info through the other posts besides itd be supposedly released around halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKyeleigh (Angelic)
    maybe hes stressin to finish it, cause everyones askin about it. or maybe hes seeing all whos gonna complain about it. lol either these posts are getting annoying. i can understand your concern but damn, when does the complaining end?

He said at the Meet n greet in KC that he was finishing it up after they got back from wichita, the last date on the tour..He said its almost finished