Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting mainstream rap listeners into tech n9ne

Getting mainstream rap listeners into tech n9ne

I just started talking to my sisters boyfriend thats into any rapper on the radio. he likes lil wayne the most so i told him, tech and wayne is gunna do some shit when wayne is out (which is today). and that he is missing out by not liking tech or listening to tech, that he will find out when tech kills any bars that wayne spits on track with him. he said.... ite ill c. lol is any one feeling the same way?? you trying to get more people in to tech??? Oh and fuck you if you hate, i love it.

i've gotten a few people to listen to tech once i tell them he's doing a collab with wayne

so far ive gotten girls into it. lol. tech is some good music for pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Swipe
    i've gotten a few people to listen to tech once i tell them he's doing a collab with wayne

I try everyday but people jus suck the radio ballsack

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mettler
    so far ive gotten girls into it. lol. tech is some good music for pussy

Mainstream people don't want to hear him usually, too much into that radio shit but I gotten like 25 people listening to Tech, been listening to Tech for awhile but not many people wanted to listen to him when I heard him and then all of a sudden they jump on his band wagon. At least some people listened and gave him a chance.

I played Tech over the summer @ work (I lifeguard), and noone wants to even give it a chance because it's not the usual crap they listen to. This was when gates came out so I played Far Out and I was like how can't you like that. haha.... I fast forwarded to Tech's verse and one of my co-workers said, "It's just too much." I think tech fries their brains, lol.

yeah because there not hearing it on the radio they dont want to hear it at all because i was the same way i wasnt trying to hear no underground music the shit was sounding horrible but i never listen to Tech back then but thats all i bump around people

exactly man theres people that only like a song because its what everybody else is listening to. i remember around here when that lil wyte oxycontin track was popular everybody was listening to it and not even knowing what the hell lil wyte was talkin about.
    i know techs verse on potlucks track what we are man his verse blows my mind. i thinks its funny at the end of his verse you hear DDDDAAAMMMNNN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    I played Tech over the summer @ work (I lifeguard), and noone wants to even give it a chance because it's not the usual crap they listen to. This was when gates came out so I played Far Out and I was like how can't you like that. haha.... I fast forwarded to Tech's verse and one of my co-workers said, "It's just too much." I think tech fries their brains, lol.

im constantly converting people to listen to strange. I tell them to actually listen to the flows instead of being like everyone else and idolizing only the people who are on the radio every 5 minutes. My town is pretty small and ive got to say the majority of people who bump Tech N9ne here are more than likely connected to me within some sort of spiderweb effect. Its awesome though.

Only shitty part is hearing from my brother who reps the snake and bat at his HS that people see the logo and say Oh Tech N9ne I love those guys! seriously? Im glad The sickness has spread but cant people educate themselves before they look like a fool