Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung - F.B.I.

Brotha Lynch Hung - F.B.I.

What do you all think of this track?

As a HUGE Lynch fan I think I am sick to death of hearin about slicing nuts n butts n guts. His focus just ain't there, the flow is lazy and for the amount of shit that Lynch gets for subject matter this shit here is just really getting redundant. Glad that it won't be on the album. I'm not letting this affect the way I'm looking at the new release. Still excited for a new album!

Post the track, CUNT

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Post the track, CUNT

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MKN

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Post the track, CUNT

I concur

Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis
    As a HUGE Lynch fan I think I am sick to death of hearing about slicing nuts n butts n guts. His focus just ain't there, the flow is lazy and for the amount of shit that Lynch gets for subject matter this shit here is just really getting redundant. Glad that it won't be on the album. I'm not letting this affect the way I'm looking at the new release. Still excited for a new album!

! of TALLCANNs better verses, the rest was okay. Liked the beat.

Played, don't think I'm looking forward to this album.

Lol, i Tweeted this same concept @ him and he pretty much just came back and called me a hater and pointed out he has sold a messily 3 million albums . So i clarified that I'm not a hater and I'm a purchaser of his music, and that three million albums later the cannibalism/serial killer stuffs getting old. His response was looks like i lose you as a fan then NDB Grrrrrr.

I swear these niggas be slightly retarded.

As a HUGE Lynch fan I think I am sick to death of hearin about slicing nuts n butts n guts. His focus just ain't there, the flow is lazy and for the amount of shit that Lynch gets for subject matter this shit here is just really getting redundant. Glad that it won't be on the album. I'm not letting this affect the way I'm looking at the new release. Still excited for a new album!

Ouch. >=\ Well it's not cool that he'd come off like that but I'm not surprised at all
    When I think about it it's like even before he signed with Strange I'd guess only about 1 in 10 fans actually knew he was the bomb. Everybody brings up 1 thing when it comes to Lynch and that's the babykillin shit.
    So my guess is Strange really capitalizes off that because it comes down to buisness and I'm sure Strange is satisfied as long as they get that and Lynch puts no effort because he knows that so that's why the albums have been rushed and effortless. And it's not like he goin to talk down on his own shot or bitch about not being able to do his own thing to the company that's paying him even if it is the truth...I dunno maybe I'm reaching a bit but that's my outlook on it
    I havnt forgotten about Lynch's skill and creativity even tho it's been more than a decade since we really got that dope shit. I listened to "Did it and Did it" yesterday and was just blown away about how smooth and g'd up that shit was.
    Lynch in his day was like Doggy and steroids. Gangsta Lynch>Serial killer Lynch

Quote Originally Posted by Chief

Lol, i Tweeted this same concept @ him and he pretty much just came back and called me a hater and pointed out he has sold a messily 3 million albums . So i clarified that I'm not a hater and I'm a purchaser of his music, and that three million albums later the cannibalism/serial killer stuffs getting old. His response was looks like i lose you as a fan then NDB Grrrrrr.

I swear these niggas be slightly retarded.