Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best CD Ever?

The best CD Ever?

All of us are fans of tech on this site n most of us think he is the best of the best. and in the latest interviews tech himself said 6 + 7 will be his best work too date who here is super hyped i know most artist say there cds are of course gona be better but i dont think tech ever said he was gona try to top all of his previous work with that said i know hes gona come hard but i think hes really gotta go extra hard with those expectations. who infact thinks this CD will be the best CD of all TIME.

I dont think it will be my favourite cd of all time.. at the moment I'd have to say "(Hed) p.e - broke" is.. musically and production wise its kills..

Cant see techs next album topping angelic or everready.
    but it might be someones flavor!

everyone's got different taste.. for it to be the best cd of all time for me.
    It needs to be fast, in your face, powerful, sick beats and lots of detail and effort put into the music (eg not just a simple beat and a synth Melodie)

Because of all these things, and going off the mixed plate beast + music, i dont think it will be.. I think Kabosh may be his best work if anything.. he will have a band nutting out things and putting in effort to create music.

He said he want beats that aren't anything like he done or anything on the radio so he getting alot of rock beats and alot of gangster beats and slower deeper beats, those are my fav tech songs. and i bet on anything 6+7 is gona sound nothing like the mixplate.

if tech said it was gonna be like everready and killer but better!. it will be the best

I bet this cd will be the biggest let down from strange in 2011

I bet not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A

What makes u say that

U hater ass s.0.b

I heard there was supposed to be a track called industry is punks 2 if that's true I can't fukn wait to hear that shit

Yeah there was a fake tracklist for KOD that had that track on it lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    I heard there was supposed to be a track called industry is punks 2 if that's true I can't fukn wait to hear that shit