Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: irv da phenom

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118

    irv da phenom

    Gj

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118
    If yall havent heard the new album go to his website u can download it for free the whole album is fire check his shit out yall........and on another note tech and trav sign him lol

  3. #3
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    It's a pretty good album, I agree about signing him too.

  4. #4
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    link for website?





    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    If yall havent heard the new album go to his website u can download it for free the whole album is fire check his shit out yall........and on another note tech and trav sign him lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118

    its irvdaphenom.com


    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    link for website?






    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    If yall havent heard the new album go to his website u can download it for free the whole album is fire check his shit out yall........and on another note tech and trav sign him lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    thanks




    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    its irvdaphenom.com
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    link for website?



    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    If yall havent heard the new album go to his website u can download it for free the whole album is fire check his shit out yall........and on another note tech and trav sign him lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    that shit isnt working it brings to a non available account on squarespace.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    118

    Damn it was working a few days ago I wonder wat happened


    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    that shit isnt working it brings to a non available account on squarespace.

  9. #9
    Senior Member trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    damn ill just check it later or something maybe under construction



    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    Damn it was working a few days ago I wonder wat happened
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    that shit isnt working it brings to a non available account on squarespace.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    111
    U can also get it on datpiff.com

    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    damn ill just check it later or something maybe under construction


    Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    Damn it was working a few days ago I wonder wat happened
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    that shit isnt working it brings to a non available account on squarespace.

Similar Threads

  1. Irv Da Phenom...
    By Scoonz in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 09:21 PM
  2. NEW (Music Video) IRV DA PHENOM - PHENOM pt 3
    By irvdaphenom in forum Rumors
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
  3. irv da phenom
    By eatit in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:00 PM
  4. Irv Da Phenom- Where I'm From
    By D Wright in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:00 PM
  5. DO YOU HAVE THE NEW IRV DA PHENOM' CD YET?
    By irvdaphenom in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •