Thread: new verse for a song

new verse for a song

sorry its just the lyrics but i wanted to know what you guys think before i put it on a track so let me know if you think it has potential since ya'll are known to make or break shit on here lol

look into my eyes see the hate boilflames burnin bright lifes fool of turmoilalways wanna know why i was chose to live this coldcomin from a brokin home prone to be alone my bestfriends myself thats the only friend i know everyone else left me when i needed them the most goes to show ya how phoney muthafuckas came to be once i opened my eyes it was plain to see its drainin me engrainin me with envyits sickening how life keeps temptin me to end it so swiftlywith no remorse or thought about who else my drastic measures are affectingsecond guessing breathin im beginning to think my lifes a lost cause i see no happy endingto this world why be living when im dreamin bein 6 feet deep finally at peace but im stuck on this planet hope is damagedand its landin me in this same spot thinkin about my grave plotonly if a gun shot missed the man its aimed at hit me then my heart'd stop

ambulance rushin me no tears drop this was meant to bei can live happily cause a tragedy took me away from this darknessi inhabited it surrounded me a black mass of all the laughsand jokes from the years gone past enoughs enough i draw the linewhen will i see the sun shine when will the rain leave and all the pain seize still searchin for my reason to believe in humanity chaotic events terrosists plottin on blowin up buildings and shit this worlds fucked up more than a lil bit no wonder why i wanna finally end my life quick

Dude this is REALLY sick. I got some beats. Send me a friend request if you down for spittin a verse for me !

hahahahahaha thats funny and yeah dude send me some beats