Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is bad season!?!?

Where the hell is bad season!?!?

So halloween has come and gone and im not listening to any new tech music, wtf is this about?

soooo ur not listenin to seepage?.... i mean really yaw.... is it that bad now...? lol

Seepage....Bad season is being finished up now.

seepage is sick as shit

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    soooo ur not listenin to seepage?.... i mean really yaw.... is it that bad now...? lol

Im happy with seepage but shit we were told by halloween. ah well I just want a date for when its gunna drop cause not knowing sucks.

Just a question, does anybody know what the original song was for the beat used on the track Bad Season?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph estrada
    Im happy with seepage but shit we were told by halloween. ah well I just want a date for when its gunna drop cause not knowing sucks.

naw i kno what u mean but...i think ppl dont think about it all... ok what are we doing at the most... we livin our lives ect.. well the whole strange music crew is doing that PLUS travelin ect...so not only are they doing what we doing...they doing like another lifes work of stuff too most likely... and alot of ppl couldnt do that...so yea somethings gonna be said and promised and not meet deadlines.. seepage JUUUUUUUUUUUUUST came out.. so yea if it was me workin that hard tourin ect.. id be like yea they can wait a lil while..EVEN if it was done lol let me learn my new songs lol while yaw enjoy the ep a lil longer.. BUT thats if it was me lol he probley have reasons why its not right out wit the mixtape. never rush nothing good..NEVER

also let me add...that nigga tech said they was on the road for 45-48 days doing 45 shows..i think he said... thats a show almost everynight..trust me when i say if that is the case... dont expect nothing new even this month..thats too much workin back to back if u ask me..and i hope it dont break them down in the long run. KEEP IT STRANGE YAW!

Settle down its comin, shit haooebs sometimes. He needs to finish recorig use the fuckin search bar before u bitch n moan theres already one of these threads go do it there

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Settle down its comin, shit haooebs sometimes. He needs to finish recorig use the fuckin search bar before u bitch n moan theres already one of these threads go do it there
    that search bar only works if u put it extra detailed when u posted ur post.. thats why i dont tell ppl to use the search bar lol and laugh when everyone says it.