Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C~LIM

C~LIM

Sittin here thinkin about how strange been signin a decent amount of new artists, IDK bout yall, but i think C-LIM killed it at strange days... Whens Ol Boy gettin signed??? Id love to see it happen!!!

wasn't that track on Lynch's 'Snuff Tapes'? guess i have a C-Lim track then lol. but ya he's dope, i always meant to check him out but never came around to it. Hopefully he'll be signed thru the Donner Party

meh

C-Lim is that truth yall. For real go check out his youtube account theres a bunch of funny ass videos from the strange days tour and also hit him up on Facebook under Real C-lim. He is a badass yall.

Exactly...IMO there are more talented artists that could be Stranges next "signee"...IE Stevie Stone's contract is about to be up with Ruthless...and I enjoy his music much more than Lims

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    meh

stevie stone?.....try hopsin...jay rocks cool n all but if he was lookin for sumbody from the west west....he shoulda picked up hop....he would fall right in there with the rest of the strangers

Hop doesn't want to be signed. he's goin to stick with his Funk Volume label

Quote Originally Posted by GENOCIDE
    stevie stone?.....try hopsin...jay rocks cool n all but if he was lookin for sumbody from the west west....he shoulda picked up hop....he would fall right in there with the rest of the strangers

Exactly. I like Hopsin and if Strange approached him to sign...I still think he would try'n do what he's doin with Funk Volume. They got a good thing gion over there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    Hop doesn't want to be signed. he's goin to stick with his Funk Volume label

Quote Originally Posted by GENOCIDE

Hopsin would be great on Strange, but I'm also okay with him doin his own thing with Funk Volume.