Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To good to be true

To good to be true

The tech n9ne EP and his mixtape in the same month i was tellin every buddy it wasent comin and all ya'll told me to wait to bitch after the 31st im not gona bitch just gona say im highly dissapointed.

Hes been on tour and hasn't finished recording it... have some patience. Damn

Lol seriously. Try touring over 200 shows, do a collabos album, 2 ep's, a mixtape, 3 kids, and running strange music all in one year. Let me know how that feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Hes been on tour and hasn't finished recording it... have some patience. Damn

i think people forget that he isn't just a rapper on strange music.

Well i can see where your coming from it would be nice to at least give us a possible release date

Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by David In
    Well i can see where your coming from it would be nice to at least give us a possible release date

they probibly dont have one yet since he hasnt recorded all of it. i bet whoo kid will come back to kc in the next few days to finish some things then it will take a few days to mix it then it will be put out. just depends on how many tracks they have to finish and when tech has some time to record. im sure the next day or two hes just going to chill at home and get some rest lol

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by David In

damn yaw be wantin music weekly lol it like them jt wentworth commercials on tv only not about money about music.."ITS MY MUSIC..AND I NEED IT NOW.... "

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    what can i say, im a crooked i fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    damn yaw be wantin music weekly lol it like them jt wentworth commercials on tv only not about money about music.."ITS MY MUSIC..AND I NEED IT NOW.... "
    lol just sayin its crazy how something can come out and then its like ON TO THE NEXT NOW I NEED MORE RIGHT NOW..I understand it to the full but its like also enjoy what u got till the next thing drops u kno. thats all im sayin.

i just hate when artist dont drop it on the date they say and techs my fav and i dont think hes ever done that besides kabosh but i was just waitin all month for them to drop i just thought that 2 tech cds would of made Oct the best month