Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techs new music

Techs new music

It's not what it used to be! Right?? I mean u can't compare calm before the storm and the worst to gates mixed plate! I don't think kod was all the great either! Absolute power and anghellic are the shit!!! I say we get tch n9ne back on drugs!!!!!!

U serious? Lol

I know this one is for all the h8trs..............

Wow.. just wow! You would want a man to get back on drugs and risk his life to entertain you... Are you serious?

It's not what it used to be, I mean it's still hard and good! But old shit like questions, he wanna be paid , this ring , that's genius and excellent! I still listen to him and I will keep listeninto him

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Honeynut Cheerioz
    Once again, another topic complaining about how Tech's music isn't good enough, it shall spawn 500 threads about people complaining about the "haters".

His music has got to evolve with time. Every Tech album is genius imo i mean how you gonna hate on the KC King? He's the true meaning of hip hop mutha fucka

That's what I say

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy
    if you like his old shit go buy is old albums...

people stay changing there name to mitch bade

C'mon man, if you don't like the new stuff, FINE. Just don't go and bitch about it 24/7. If you don't like the music, you're against it, you're hating on it. Let Tech be man, Harvey Dent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Honeynut Cheerioz
    Once again, another topic complaining about how Tech's music isn't good enough, it shall spawn 500 threads about people complaining about the "haters".

His last solo album K.O.D. was his best since absolute power imo. I mean its been only a year since his last solo. But still releasing two great ep's and the gates mixed Plate ProLLY bad Season Too. You All Know The Best ShIT Is On The Solo's So All You HataZ go Hide And Come Back When All 6'S And 7'S Has Surfaced and see if you wanna keep on hatin yo. 816~

I love all techs music, but personally i like his newer stuff better than the older stuff. And i have been a fan since the beginning. I think techs lyrics are better, and his clarity is more crisp. He is on point with every beat he comes in contact with. And i still enjoy a high percentage of his subject matter. I like the fact when i am feeling down i can throw in KOD and go into a world of Techs pain, and that alone can lift my spirit. And when i want to kick it, i can throw in OG and just vibe. He is still giving a large variaty of music, it just has evolved as Tech has gotten older, but to me it is still fuckin FIRE!!!!! I think people spend to much time comparing everything to the "old" Tech, instead of finding the greatness in the "new" Tech. But old or new it is still Tech and it is still SIIIIICK!!!