Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An artist fan site is not the place to spout your opinion unless it is a positive one.

An artist fan site is not the place to spout your opinion unless it is a positive one.

I emphasise FAN SITE. Im talking to you Dionte West

This is a website......not a fan site....this is Tech N9ne's website....where fans and strangers can share their opinions music, and etc., where you can purchase merch, listening to tracks, be linked to other strange artists....that's the problem yall fans so hard you can think straight

It's not about being hard or whatev. It's about attitude. Be a soap box preacher on your own time in an appropraite place. You are right it is a place for fans to connect - not random dickheads to shit talk. "FANS to connect". What are you ? Dickhead or fan? You are provoking conversation but do you not see you are alone in your thinking beacuse THIS IS TECH N9NES WEBSITE. People who are members are fans or they wouldnt be here. You say you are a fan so just let it go and keep your negative opinions to yourself are expect to be called out for it.
    IE listen to Leave me Alone from th KOD record.

one last thing. If you say you have bought all Techs releases and both Lost Scripts and Seepage are $$$ grabs, why would you even buy Seepage? Think before to speak (or in this case type). You are even given 15 min to change your comment when you say some dumb shit, you wont get that in real life. Try going to a Tech show and sharing your opions, you will ger fucked up.

Hope my well worded argument isnt too "hard" for ya...
    Nuff Said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dionte West
    This is a website......not a fan site....this is Tech N9ne's website....where fans and strangers can share their opinions music, and etc., where you can purchase merch, listening to tracks, be linked to other strange artists....that's the problem yall fans so hard you can think straight

Don't play word games, "oh it's technically a website designed for this", obviously you'd have to know about Tech N9ne to frequent here and since he does primarily music that's how everybody has gotten into it. And you didn't put it well when you were criticizing earlier, yes everyone is deserved respect for their opinion but not when they are saying it disrespectfully. Just put it better next time, and this whole topic was kind of pointless Gzatron. It's a cheap call out. lol

First I would say this to anyone face because unlike you I am not going to be a bitch and hold my opinion to myself out of fear of retaliation from a bunch of assholes, and anyone that one come get can....Secondly, if you read you idiot I said I buy his albums not just for the music, but because I am a supporter and would buy it anyway. I just said I didn't like the trend you pencil dick freak. So read and learn how to spell and type you remedial fucktard. By the way I will be at the next Tech show either in Sauget or St. Louis, and I will wear a shit that says on the front I am Dionte West and on the back says I didn't like seepage and was man enough to say it...and wear it with a VIP badge, and if someone wanna start something it will be what it should be....

some people say I should worry and watch where I walk.....yada, yada, yada nigga that's just talk....I'm a friend if I was your foe I would be knocking on your front door--that's tech lyrics for you new fans

First I would say this to anyone face because unlike you I am not going to be a bitch and hold my opinion to myself out of fear of retaliation from a bunch of assholes, and anyone that wanna step can come and get it....Secondly, if you read you idiot I said I buy his albums not just for the music, but because I am a supporter and would buy it anyway. I just said I didn't like the trend you pencil dick freak. So read and learn how to spell and type you remedial fucktard. Buy the way I will be at the next Tech show either in Sauget or St. Louis, and I will wear a shit that says on the front I am Dionte West and on the back says I didn't like seepage and was man enough to say it...and wear it with a VIP badge, and if someone wanna start something it will be what it should be....

some people say I should worry and watch where I walk.....yada, yada, yada nigga that's just talk....I'm a friend if I was your foe I would be knocking on your front door--that's tech lyrics for you new fans

So read and learn how to spell and type you remedial fucktard. Buy the way I will be at the next Tech show either in Sauget or St. Louis, and I will wear a shit that says on the front I am Dionte West and on the back says I didn't like seepage and was man enough to say it...

loool I'm sorry I couldn't let you get away with that. Also --->

<p ="text-align:left">
    Is that what you were going to wear?

Everyone has the right to an opinion. Some people don't agree with some of the things Tech does and that's fine, they're allowed to. Tech knows that every decision he makes are gonna have people agreeing and disagreeing. What we can all agree on, however, is that Tech N9ne is the best rapper ever. So quit yo' whining foo's.

dude dionte obiously u jus want attention but my opinion is shut the fuck up bro

bwa ah ha aha h a ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by William Hart

So read and learn how to spell and type you remedial fucktard. Buy the way I will be at the next Tech show either in Sauget or St. Louis, and I will wear a shit that says on the front I am Dionte West and on the back says I didn't like seepage and was man enough to say it...

loool I'm sorry I couldn't let you get away with that. Also --->

<p ="text-align: left;">
    Is that what you were going to wear?