Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All 6's And 7's = 9?

All 6's And 7's = 9?

This will be Tech N9nes 9th Solo album. Anyone realize that? The 9 on his 9th. Thats alot of music + the life on the Rd. since his first drop. Dam thinking back iv seen people <em>Accept</em> him and <em>Shun</em> him away because his music. Just like its happening today. Realize this we grow up, but somethings never change. Like All of you 6's and 7's who are reading this. We all mean something in this world, and the 9 is here to <em>equil</em> us out. <em>He makes the 6's see a light and all 7's to understand the dark.</em> <em>Tech N9ne</em> is doing a wonderful job in his rap sucess. You all will always play <em>Ying Or Yang</em>. (Sucks) But Tech N9ne is here to show us how to hold together. He's opening are minds up to <em>New Talents and New Froms</em> of music. I cant lie its makes me mad he's gonna do a song with Lil Wayne, but i respect that because Real reconize Real. Thats a passion <em>Tech N9ne</em> has in his heart. I truley think he's been holding that back for us for so many years, because he's never been given the chance he truly deserves. Hes always out for the fan's. But im saying here <em>Tech do it for you</em>. The Album all 6's and 7's will give you the chance to bring us all together. The chance to bring your peace to the stage, a chance no other MC can take away from yourself. Tech do you man. Fuck everyone who cant understand this. Yadada???

Oh 1 last thing, Fuck you if you have shit to say about the next man. Check yourself before you wanna walk in someone elses shoes. You man not like what you see.

I think everybody should think the Exact same way..This is what Ive been tryna say to people...He dont have to do dark stuff for him to be "real" everybody's real is different..If he wants to party then let him do his thing...6 and 7's is gunna have both..I personally though Gates mixed plate was a pretty decent album..I mean, It was just a collabos album ya know...But 6 and 7's I know is gunna be big for Tech and hes gunna go all out like he ALWAYS does..

I think doing the collabo with Weezy was one of the best decisions Tech has ever made. Fuck all da haters who think he's sellin out cuz they think he's goin mainstream. Mainstream is goin Tech. Its gonna give him an opportunity to get the attention and the respect he deserves from everyone who says he aint good enough. All 6's and 7's will show that it doesn't matter if you lovin or hatin, Tecca Nina is and always will be the King of Rap.

i didn't read any of that

THis..Everybody has been asking since 2000 "why doesnt tech get any reocgnition...Hes the best rapper there is"...Now they say hes selling out...Take your pick...Do you want him to make it or not??

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Tapang
    I think doing the collabo with Weezy was one of the best decisions Tech has ever made. Fuck all da haters who think he's sellin out cuz they think he's goin mainstream. Mainstream is goin Tech. Its gonna give him an opportunity to get the attention and the respect he deserves from everyone who says he aint good enough. All 6's and 7's will show that it doesn't matter if you lovin or hatin, Tecca Nina is and always will be the King of Rap.

for real man I totally agree with you fam. Finally nice to hear a long positive comment instead of these bitch niggas talking nothing but shit. We all know we Strange and Tech for life all others get the fuck outta here.

Yo... I'm a huge Tech fan, don't love every single song but dude you sound like a pot head prophet up there. lol In no way logically or metaphorically does 6's and 7's equal 9, he is not here to balance our equation in the world or whatever the hell you were trying to say. Peace is good, Tech's success excellent, music kicks ass and is dope. Now breathe and hand me that gallon of cyanide flavor aid.

Yep..

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    for real man I totally agree with you fam. Finally nice to hear a long positive comment instead of these bitch niggas talking nothing but shit. We all know we Strange and Tech for life all others get the fuck outta here.

It's high expectations like this that are responsable for all the haters on the forum. After shit like this, everyone expects his albums to be mythical, yet when it turns out that the album doesn't come up to everyone's standards (like this Haze dude), everyone starts hating.