Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over abundance of dick riders.

Over abundance of dick riders.

Why is it that no one can have a god damn opinion on here? If someone expresses something against the grain of the popular idea they IMMEDIATELY have you bunch of groupies calling them names?

cause we're cool like that.....

its one thing to have a mature, well worded opinion on this forum , but its another to let pre teen feelings seep from the finger tips of disgruntled assholes upon the key board NIGGA!!!

i think the idea of "dick riders" on a FAN SITE, is stupid, if someone comes to an artists site to talk about something negative with what they do, they should expect to get beat on. if youre mad that you cant diss an artist on his site and get away with it then you need to slap yourself repeatedly. go to a wayne site and complain about shit, just dont do it here.

/end retarded thread.

Well said, and let's be honest most of the time when somebody decides they don't like something online they will be a jester about it. They don't say "Eh, this CD wasn't nearly as good as the last one and here's why I think that", instead they'll title the post SMFH TECH AND TRAV ARE SODOMITES then explain some metaphor about how buying the CD is like getting anal raped. In that case usually just a moron looking for attention so they can feel like their opinion mattered.

Even more annoying than someone hating for attention though is the band wagon people who will wait for the majority to heckle the clown who started it then try to pop up going "hey that was just his opinion you guys are dick riders". It's like they want attention too but were too stupid to troll on their own. Ice, don't you agree despite some fans being over obsessed that there really isn't a point for somebody to be truly hating on here? It's one of those obvious things, like a wet floor sign, it's a site for fans / supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    i think the idea of "dick riders" on a FAN SITE, is stupid, if someone comes to an artists site to talk about something negative with what they do, they should expect to get beat on. if youre mad that you cant diss an artist on his site and get away with it then you need to slap yourself repeatedly. go to a wayne site and complain about shit, just dont do it here.

/end retarded thread.

Thank God somebody else than me said it. Especially the bold sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold
    I kind of agree. There are way too many people who take Techs shit too far. Yes, he is a great artist but to say shit like, "follow Techs wisdom" or getting a tattoo of Techs face on you is just taking shit too far. However, a lot of new fans come on here and overexaggerate shit (like every Tech song is perfect and jump down peoples throat over silly shit). You cant really blame them for that though. I was kind of like that when I first heard him, just not as bad. People just need to learn to respect each others opinions and remember that this is just entertainment. And that goes for dick riders and people who hate for no reason.

So, anything that is contrary to what you believe about an artist is automatically a diss to that artist?

/end retarded thread.

im talking about people like pimp limp, prizynk (sp?), twizzy etc. people that just flat out bash on tech on his own site. people that give valid opinions without coming off prickish is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    So, anything that is contrary to what you believe about an artist is automatically a diss to that artist?

/end retarded thread.

there is a difference between constructive criticism and ' OMG TECH IS SELLING OUT HE FELL OFF HE SUCKS MAINSTREAM DICK HE MADE A PARTY ALBUM THAT EVERYONE KNEW THE CONTEXT OF AHHHHHHHHHH'

u among others just talk stupid shit about everything Tech does. I didn't think TGMP was great, and his collabs with Wayne is ehhh, but i'm not going to bitch about it.

it's also annoying when people like u troll around and make 20 threads about how u get bashed for ur stupid ass statements

Siikez sucks dick for crack...