Thread: What songs are you hoping to hear on the new tour?

What songs are you hoping to hear on the new tour?

Just a simple discussion in regards to what each person is hoping to hear on the Independent Powerhouse Tour. I'm personally hoping to hear URALYA, Dont Tweet This, Bottle Service, Knock Ya WIG, and any new material from any of the artist.

some old shyt. that box, too much, and my dream has always been to hear tech rap killing you from k.o.d ...that song was my repeat jam for like over a year once cuz i'm phucked in tha brain man! lol ,,,,and i beleive cory taylor was supposed to be on the song originally...and idk why they still couldn't release a new version with his verse... I would still pay for the shit....I didn't become a die hard techn9cian until like right after seepage came out ( iwould like to hear that song and alucard in specific as well) I think he should eventually do an anghellic era tech n9ne tour and a dark music tour...oh and I would like to hear tormented.....okay i'm done with my tangent! :P

Killing You would be amazing live! Have you been to a Tech show before?

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.

some old shyt. that box, too much, and my dream has always been to hear tech rap killing you from k.o.d ...that song was my repeat jam for like over a year once cuz i'm phucked in tha brain man! lol ,,,,and i beleive cory taylor was supposed to be on the song originally...and idk why they still couldn't release a new version with his verse... I would still pay for the shit....I didn't become a die hard techn9cian until like right after seepage came out ( iwould like to hear that song and alucard in specific as well) I think he should eventually do an anghellic era tech n9ne tour and a dark music tour...oh and I would like to hear tormented.....okay i'm done with my tangent! :P

I think itd be cool if he opened with Klusterfuk but couldnt agree more with URALYA that song would be crazy live, also would like to see Knock Ya Wig...really wish Krizz had his own set

In previous tours Kali and Kutty did have their own sets. Their sets were usually right before Tech, hopefully they will go back to that for this tour. And I have this funny feeling that Tech's intro song is going to be URALYA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

I think itd be cool if he opened with Klusterfuk but couldnt agree more with URALYA that song would be crazy live, also would like to see Knock Ya Wig...really wish Krizz had his own set

to all you guys I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT COME OUTCHA MOUTH, FUCK NOOOO!!! lol and Ant Millz (sorry I didn't do this in reply format lol) Yes I have, first show I've ever been to was Just this year @ the agora in cleveland. (I didn't care for MGK much at the time but I like his music now, A little to cocky though I think he should chill a tiny bit) but anyway, I live on a farm and raise market cattle, Family don't care to support my hispter radical non conformative ways in helpin' me see his shows much. Don't care I'm old enough to do the shit myself now- that's besides the point though lol nobody care about that...He will be back at the agora april 26th and he will be in columbus may 5th....cleveland is closer to me but I wanna see if the newport music hall is any larger. GOTTA HAVE MORE ROOM TO MOSH MAN!!

Looked at the newport music hall, about the same size, I don't care though. Being at the tech shows are just fuckin' theee shit! I would die to go to this years paid dues festival in california though!! Hopsin and immortal technique are gonna be there, Two people I would also love to meet/see live!

strange money, i c u , meat, maniblector, spaz, kill shit, 808 bendin, remmy crown or henny, midwest explosion

and MY WORLD with lynch doing his verse

alsoooo cant wait for rittz set. walkin on air is dope and paradise