Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech and Strange are playing us for fools, and we are falling for it!!!!

Tech and Strange are playing us for fools, and we are falling for it!!!!

First let me say this even though you probably will berate me anyway...I used to love Tech N9ne, I have purchased every album from the Calm Before to Seepage, Tech used to inspire me because he seemed to be an artist that cared more for fans than money, more for artistry than fame, a real nigga who spit from the heart...so maybe he been reading too much of his positive press, or maybe like in the interview he wants his fans to suck his dick...but give us incomplete songs and labeling it an EP like Lost Scripts and Seepage is just not right...Bite Me would have been a full track on an album, not one verse, Seepage seems like it was just cut short....the third track on the album is an INTRO!!! He charges us six dollars for that...Just like Lost scripts you can see these were tracks that were either unfinished or not up to par so instead of making a mixtape or just releasing them as bonus tracks, he charges us for it...Tech and Travis probably take baths in the money laughing at how easy it is for the sheepeople to buy this bull...Again I know yall gonna cuss me out of say I ain't a real fan, and I don't care...as a Tech fan I just want him to keep it real, keep it G....just say this is some shit we wanted to get more money for....re-release KOD with these songs as Bonus tracks, but stop treating us like we are zoombies that will buy anything you put your name to...if 6's and 7s is like this, then I will say thanks for the memories tech, wish him well, and be one less Tech fan...I got made love for 9 though, I just want him to stop being about the flash and cash and be about the music that made him the Hip Hop President he is today!

True that.

he made those tracks AFTER K.O.D dumb ass.
    Seepage was recorded after his fuckin EUROPEAN shows
    and ya making a mixtape that's free is def goin to play us as fools now... SMFH

THIS

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Smith
    HOLD THE PHONE!
    You mean Strange iz chargin ppl for their muzic?
    AND THEY ARE MAKIN MONEY AT IT!?

Well, I NEVER!

Even tho Strange iz the CHEAPEST label out there az far az what it charges ppl, merch, muzic, showz, etc.
    Strange aint makin money from CDz and iTunez, they make it on the tour & merch.
    Their ticketz and merch r very cheap, especially to what they could be chargin, cuz a Strange show iz not cheap to put on. They have a lil more than just a stage and a microphone.
    Look up any major artist and look how expensive their tickets get.
    a Strange VIP package only cost $100, some bands charge that for general admission!

You dont like somethin, then dont buy it. Think for yourself and be happy doin it.

NEXT TOPIC:
    Psychopathic Recordz iz worth more than Strange and they make more money on worse crap!
    Forbez will be writin an article and how to start a record label and suck kidz' allowance money away
    by makin em buy one of 133,453 merch itemz the distribute!

tech does more for his fans then any other artist in the game.
    he deserves all the money he gets.

end of story.
    ----------------------
    im a hater of techs new path as well.. but he still does do shit tons for his fans.

smh...don't buy his cd's anymore...what more could we say???cut it off nigga

Pimp is actually not supporting you. when that happens it means game over

Tech has always had a God complex, and will always have. He said it himself.
    And yea, I know what you mean. He could have saved Seepage for All 6's and 7's.
    To the people who say "He's goin' to release a free mixtape blah blah blah", I think the mixtape will just be an excuse for Tech to write mediocre songs. I mean, don't expect no Seepage on that, IMO.
    But these people are right. Strange probably offers the best quality/price ratio you'll EVER find (the VIP packages, the signed pre-orders, etc etc). And Strange artists are active. A lot.

But I agree on the fact that Tech's God complex is worsening with the success he gets. And maybe he's the best in the game, but still.

were you there when he recorded....were you in the booth. then how the fuck you know when it was....Look he can do whatever he wants to do , and people have the right to not pay....I am just saying don't market something one way then keep coming out with stuff for people to buy that ain't worth it...and if you read the descripition on the cd he says those were beats purchased for KOD you fucktard

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    he made those tracks AFTER K.O.D dumb ass.
    Seepage was recorded after his fuckin EUROPEAN shows

and ya making a mixtape that's free is def goin to play us as fools now... SMFH

how and why the fuck would i rap about biting a chick for more than 1 verse if it only happened with a particular chick ? this mutha fucka must have forgot i write MY LIFE? the money comes when i do my SOLO albums weirdo. i dont have to do ep's, mixtapes, collabos or anything for you for that matter if thats how you feel that im just raking in the dough of a 5 dollar cd i did and didnt wanna for my fans. you two dollar mutha fucka. i want my fans to feel what i feel inside is why i do extra.