Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TECH N9NE Make A Video For Alucard

TECH N9NE Make A Video For Alucard

ayyye who all thinks Alucard should be a video maybe if alot of people say yes he will do it

only way tech will do it is if he releases it as a single. but i wouldnt mind seeing it, best rapper alive. every songs a banger.

Tech should be the director. Im with it

yup good idea, i say yes

me too i bet he could make that shit dark as fuck, like the red nose video. I just cant stop listning to that song man, but is he talkin bout free mason's at the end when hes saying everyone is one of us?

hell ya that would be dope ass hell...

"I'm not the only one of my kind" Referring to people that have been making music for a long time and is still going and won't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Sanchez
    me too i bet he could make that shit dark as fuck, like the red nose video. I just cant stop listning to that song man, but is he talkin bout free mason's at the end when hes saying everyone is one of us?

yup like E-40, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, Ice Cube... He Says Their Name's After That......... But Yea I Agree I Think That Would Be A Sick Ass Video... I Fuckin Love That Song!!!! Alucard Everlasting!! Timeless Bars When I'm Rapping.... All These Stars Never Last.... I WILL STILL STAND WHILE EVERYONE'S PASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    "I'm not the only one of my kind" Referring to people that have been making music for a long time and is still going and won't die.

theres no point in making a music video for a song off an EP

I'm curious to what made you think he was talking about Free Masons at the end.