Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T Pain at the show last night..

T Pain at the show last night..

@TechN9ne: T.PAIN WAS A REAL MUH FUCKA LAST NIGHT! He stayed and watched my entire long ass show.I think that's pretty cool actually.What's every one elses thoughts. From what I've seen on twitter there are already haters out there, calling Tech a sellout....of course..but yeah. Apparently Pain goin to Techs show voluntarily makes Tech a sell out.

I think tech is finally getting the recognition he deserves he is the best in the game stage show lyrically whaever and people in the industry r finally startin to catch on and it spreading like a wild fire tech deserves it

I dont like T pain but I think it's awesome he likes tech and went to his show. People are starting to realize tech is real music and the rest is fake shit

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    I dont like T pain but I think it's awesome he likes tech and went to his show. People are starting to realize tech is real music and the rest is fake shit

Those people hating have prolly never heard t pain rap either. Dude goes hard when he spits

I was gonna say pain can rap but he sings better, i dont like his singing but dudes got talent, i think its pimp he was at the show

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Those people hating have prolly never heard t pain rap either. Dude goes hard when he spits

OMG WTF TECH IS SELLING OUT T-PAIN CHOSE TO GO TO A TECH SHOW WHAT A SELLOUT OMFG I HATE TECH N9NE HE KEEPS SUCKING MAINSTREAM DICK AND MAKING RAPPERS WANT TO GO TO HIS SHOWS

This......Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    OMG WTF TECH IS SELLING OUT T-PAIN CHOSE TO GO TO A TECH SHOW WHAT A SELLOUT OMFG I HATE TECH N9NE HE KEEPS SUCKING MAINSTREAM DICK AND MAKING RAPPERS WANT TO GO TO HIS SHOWS

quit crying boy!

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Baby Bash was at techs concert in Vegas even went on the stage and gave tech his props