Thread: Them Damned Young Livers?

Them Damned Young Livers?

Anybody heard of em? thought this article was kinda cool. couldnt find any music by em tho. post some if u do.

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2010/...vers_are_w.php

found some music by them. average..if that lol

Tech is gunna laugh and tell them to kick rocks.

ehhhh i dont think so, i think its a big joke not to be a hater and all that shit but nah fuck that

We think TDYL is the shit and the raunchiest rock n' roll outfit sweeping the mid-west.

..and to respond to ya'lls input..

We want to be on strange music because we feel that we mirror their philosophy and work ethic. We have been 100% DIY from the get go and we tour as much as possible. We sing about Jesus (or the lack there of) Drugs, Whiskey, Domestic Violence, Sluts and ruined lives. We're Kansas City home grown and getting some national attention. Any one who questions our ability has never seen a live show. please, check out the video we posted above this post.. check out some articles written on us.. or best yet.. see us live. Hands down we're the best live rock n' roll/punk rock show in the midwest..

Jody Hendrix
    TDYL frontman

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2010/...vers_are_w.php
    http://www.pitch.com/2010-08-26/musi...-young-livers/

theanks for your time.

That was terrible. Nowhere near Strange quality. And as far as live shows go, (hed) PE puts on the best show I've ever seen with actual instruments. Tech is the best show period,

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.
    That was terrible. Nowhere near Strange quality. And as far as live shows go, (hed) PE puts on the best show I've ever seen with actual instruments. Tech is the best show period,
    I agree that Tech puts on the best live show period.. And not strange quality? Lots of people seem to think different. I'll throw it out there again... come see a live show. Its all the rage. I'm not going to get into an argument about it though. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We jest wanted to have our say. Thanks for your input.

I second that

Quote Originally Posted by F.T.I.