Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busters working for strange music!!!!!!!!!!!

Busters working for strange music!!!!!!!!!!!

They must have some busters working at strange music i'm never gonna pre order anything agian i still haven't gotten my seepage copy yet they need to fire those busters and hire someone who knows how to do there fucking job right....

boo-fucking-hoo they all busters cuz 1 album didnt come on time? like its impossible that the post office lost it rite? everytime ive preordered i got my shit day b4 release date, maybe ur just a douche and they dont think you deserve it sso they took ur $$ and gave u you tho ol' "strange sausage"

he needs that cardboard sleeve he wants to tape it to the underside of his nuts

Naw not all of them just the one dude....

Quote Originally Posted by CJsiccness
    boo-fucking-hoo they all busters cuz 1 album didnt come on time? like its impossible that the post office lost it rite? everytime ive preordered i got my shit day b4 release date, maybe ur just a douche and they dont think you deserve it sso they took ur $$ and gave u you tho ol' "strange sausage"

Figures you would come on here and talk about my nutz bitch i'll slap you with em and give you the ol' Dirty Sanchez sucka.....

Quote Originally Posted by CJsiccness
    he needs that cardboard sleeve he wants to tape it to the underside of his nuts

too bad but contact them first and don't hate instantly, maybe the post dude saw its a strange music package and kept it^^
    i live in germany and got my cd on tuesday...super service!!

maintaining strange does not approve this thread

Have you checked your tracking info to see when it was shipped should show your transit info also

yeah it was shipped out on the twenty third and still ain't came... says last place it was in was denver on the twenty sixth...

Quote Originally Posted by WRECK BONE
    Have you checked your tracking info to see when it was shipped should show your transit info also

Settle the fuck down u clown ass bitch, maybe it has to do with the post office it aint stranges fault shit happens sometimes