Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Can't Find Anything On Dalima....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Richard676's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    195

    Can't Find Anything On Dalima....

    Can anyone hook me up?

    I tried web searching some info but all that comes up is songs he has been in with Tech and I sifted through some songs on here and found Talkin' Shit (Again featuring Tech)

    Much thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649

  4. #4
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  5. #5
    what are u talkin bout?



    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  6. #6
    didnt they beef?



    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    what are u talkin bout?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    Maybe you are thinking of Leejo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    didnt they beef?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    what are u talkin bout?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  8. #8
    Thats right Leejo lol How did that turn out?



    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Maybe you are thinking of Leejo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    didnt they beef?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    what are u talkin bout?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Kyle327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    197
    Well...Have you heard anything about Lejo recently? Haha




    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Thats right Leejo lol How did that turn out?


    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Maybe you are thinking of Leejo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    didnt they beef?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    what are u talkin bout?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tech and Dalima beef'n?

  10. #10
    Anybody kno how old dalima is? Always said strange should sign him. He's always been one of my favorite features on techs albums. Wish he'd do another one.

Similar Threads

  1. anyone know anything bout this cat dalima?
    By reubz in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:48 AM
  2. D-Loc & Dalima - Gillhead Structure
    By Twistid_Minds_Lil J in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:48 AM
  3. DALIMA in with bonethugs
    By teamdalimadee in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Dalima Put you in my video....
    By FylX MistahX in forum Videos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:59 AM
  5. Dalima and/or BG Bulletwound
    By thesubliminaljuggalo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •