Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: For people with kids

  1. #1
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002

    For people with kids

    This year Halloween falls on a Sunday. I was wondering if anyone knows when trick or treating will be taking place.

  2. #2
    Trick or Treating happens on Halloween

  3. #3
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    don't u remember. the practice of letting our kids dress up and allowing them to beg at peoples doors for candy.



    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Trick or Treating happens on Halloween

  4. #4
    I know what it is.



    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    don't u remember. the practice of letting our kids dress up and allowing them to beg at peoples doors for candy.


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Trick or Treating happens on Halloween

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    397
    If not in your paper, anywhere from like 5-9 sounds about right.

  6. #6
    Senior Member TechNette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,002
    I was listening to tv and heard someone say that Halloween was Friday. But because this year Halloween falls on a Holy day I figured they may change the festivities.



    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    I know what it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    don't u remember. the practice of letting our kids dress up and allowing them to beg at peoples doors for candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Trick or Treating happens on Halloween

  7. #7
    Senior Member JJ diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,192
    we would just go out when it got dark

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    yup i think thats what i did too

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ diaz
    we would just go out when it got dark

  9. #9
    It's a holy day? wtf



    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    I was listening to tv and heard someone say that Halloween was Friday. But because this year Halloween falls on a Holy day I figured they may change the festivities.


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    I know what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    don't u remember. the practice of letting our kids dress up and allowing them to beg at peoples doors for candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    Trick or Treating happens on Halloween

  10. #10
    Senior Member TwiztidNorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    672
    i live in UTAH where all the mind fuck MORMONS are celebrating the 31 on the 30!!! what the fuck people!!! FUCK YOUR RELIGION!!! fuck your stupid holy day! sunday is just another day in time! theres nothing special about it stupid fuckers! i wish brainwashed religious people of any faith would pull there ignorant heads out of there cult loving ASS!!!

    FYI they did the same thing this year on the 4th of july by celebrating the OUR MOST SIGNIFICANT NATIONAL HOLIDAY ON THE 3RD!!!! talk about shoving the bible right up the nations ASS!

Similar Threads

  1. Funny People Makin Funna People
    By RaunchMowfEntertainment in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
  2. Tech's kids
    By EduardoYanez in forum Rumors
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 03:03 AM
  3. Pay attention, this is how you do it kids
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:45 PM
  4. Who has kids?
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:37 PM
  5. OK KIDS
    By Fabian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 06:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •