Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This shits reeeaaallly gettin annoyin...if you dont like it leave!

This shits reeeaaallly gettin annoyin...if you dont like it leave!

I just think its gettin really annoying how people keep complaining that "tech and Strange Music is selling out" if you think that then fuck off and go listen to lame ass ICP or something....Techs doing whats best for him, his family and his record label....now i know ill probably get hated on for this but fuck it idc really.....no matter what Strange Music does they still got my support and money comin to them along with plenty of other fans and the new Itunes chart proves it, nothing they put out recently is bad music, so for all you so called "fans" of Strange Music who dont like the direction its goin then stay with Psychopathic or whatever else you listen to, and in my own opinion i honeslty CANT WAIT for Techs collabo with Lil Wayne. Fuck the haters

um, i dont think this will help anything but it does feel good to vent. people will complain about a million dollards if you gave it them in ones.

Hell ya I feel that I think every release was sick this year and the only reason most people think lil Wayne sucks just because its what everyone else thinks some of Wayne shit is actually really good and I think tech makin a song wit Wayne will bring out. the best in tech yaddamean???

i just hope the shows stay small and intimate (no homo)

to me alot of Waynes shit is sick....and yeah everything Strange put out this year was sick....especially Seapage (just bought it today)

Quote Originally Posted by John Wisniewski
    Hell ya I feel that I think every release was sick this year and the only reason most people think lil Wayne sucks just because its what everyone else thinks some of Wayne shit is actually really good and I think tech makin a song wit Wayne will bring out. the best in tech yaddamean???

yeah i know thiswont do shit but im just sayin im gettin sick of all this fuckin stupid ass hate...if people want an artist to be like ICP (underground hatin on everything mainstream) then stick wit them...Techs said MANY times before how he loves alot of mainstream music

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    um, i dont think this will help anything but it does feel good to vent. people will complain about a million dollards if you gave it them in ones.

Tech making a song with Wayne doesn't mean he's changing his , so how would doing a collabo-track with Wayne bring out the best in Tech? How is what he's doing now not the best?

With Wayne comes publication, not talent.

I I can't stop bumping Seepage haha tech goes to hard and krizz ducking killed his verse on asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Don
    to me alot of Waynes shit is sick....and yeah everything Strange put out this year was sick....especially Seapage (just bought it today)

Hey I heard wayne is going to do a collab with icp bro

Quote Originally Posted by thesubliminaljuggalo
    Tech making a song with Wayne doesn't mean he's changing his , so how would doing a collabo-track with Wayne bring out the best in Tech? How is what he's doing now not the best?

With Wayne comes publication, not talent.

yeah he did....i even liked Scoob on it...im glad Seapage came out but it sucks why it came out

I I can't stop bumping Seepage haha tech goes to hard and krizz ducking killed his verse on asshole
    Quote Originally Posted by Don