Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got Seepage in the mail... Should I wait before listening to it ?

Just got Seepage in the mail... Should I wait before listening to it ?

Okay, let me explain. I just got my Seepage EP in the mail, and I haven't heard a song of it except Asshole yet. Thing is, I'm sitting for my driver license next week, and I'll probably have it. I was thinking. What if once I get my driver license I take the car for a ride, alone, listenin' to Seepage, in order to celebrate the fact of me gettin' my driver license ?And for those who think it's a dumb idea, what d'yall suggest ? How should I listen to it ? Alone ? At night ? While having sex with my fiancé ? (lmao jk)

Normally in England, once we have passed our driving test we go the pub and get hammered, not chill in the car listening to a ep, do what you want man, who cares when you listen to it, ain't nobody on here gonna tell you when to put it on thats just crazy, and to be honest I don't think anyone cares when you listen to it! Just enjoy it bro

Just fucking listen to it man =\

nah man wait and listen to it the first time you drive. Whether your alone or not don't matter, but do that shit to celebrate. Its a good ep too.

Here we usually go buy some cocaine, get a hooker, and do lines off her titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Normally in England, once we have passed our driving test we go the pub and get hammered, not chill in the car listening to a ep, do what you want man, who cares when you listen to it, ain't nobody on here gonna tell you when to put it on thats just crazy, and to be honest I don't think anyone cares when you listen to it! Just enjoy it bro

sounds like a pretty cool idea. Lol...but its too good to wait on..Haha...You can always listen to it when you get your license anyway

Damn! U.S. here i come!

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Here we usually go buy some cocaine, get a hooker, and do lines off her titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay

Despite how good the EP is, that's a lame celebration. Take your fiancee out to dinner, get a little tipsy off of some wine, and fuck her in the backseat while listening to "Bite Me".

thats an awful short fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Despite how good the EP is, that's a lame celebration. Take your fiancee out to dinner, get a little tipsy off of some wine, and fuck her in the backseat while listening to "Bite Me".

LMAO okay thanks for y'all answer, but I wasn't plannin' to celebrate JUST by listenin' to the EP, you know ?