Thread: Krizz Kaliko

Krizz Kaliko

Does anyone else think that Krizz Kaliko is the best artist on Strange Music overall? I mean, I still think Tech tops him no doubt as best rapper on the label, but I think Krizz is one of the best artists to ever touch the microphone, just so diverse, talks bout real shit, great lyrics, great flow, sings RnB, Rock, Opera, raps, overall I think he's better than Tech, anyone agree?

I dont think hes the best, but definatley the most talented

thats basically what i meant lol

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    I dont think hes the best, but definatley the most talented

yep i agree wit this statement but hell no,Tech is the BEST and will be forever,he comes just after him...Krizz is a UFO for this Game and that's why he has my entire respect to be on my TOP 5 EVER

mkay, but I'm talkin' careers as a whole not just most recent albums, if you wanted to look at it that way then we'd have to say that Kutt Calhoun is the best on Strange Music becuz his last album was better than Tech & Krizz's last album (imo) I'm talking overall for the last 10 years or so (or for Tech, well over 10 years) not just the last 6 months, I mean I see what you're saying but I have to respectfully disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    No Shock Treatment was an utter disappointment. Some reason it felt like some generic shit and it didn't feel like Kaliko's old albums spoke from the heart. Krizz changed his from Genius too much fluff on Shock Treatment. Also he was on great on Prozak's,Grave Plott album its always good if you can get Kali to do horrorcore stuff too on his albums.

I'd say Kutt is better then Kaliko, Raw and Unkutt better then Shock Treatment that simple.

Best artist in the world i wanna hear someone that is as musically capable as Kali baby

Kaliko is easily the most rounded and versatile artist on strange, or in the game for that matter. What other artist has ever been able to both sing and rap that well? I cant think of one that is even close. obviously tech is so sick with his raps that kali cant really reach that skill level even with his versatility but kali is fucking sick and easily my second favorite artist on the planet right now.