Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So from this point on...

So from this point on...

...I will no longer buy any Strange releases until the next tour. This starts w/ Kaliko, since TGMP was the last one I purchased. I'm determined to cop a VIP package for the next tour, and it's a better deal financially to just get all the next releases with that package, as opposed to being saddled with multiple copies of the same shit. It's gonna pan me to not snatch up that Lynch the day it drops lol. But I guess my regular buying resumes with "All 6's and 7's." It's gonna be a great year for Strange, yall!

Well if lynch doesn't tour then it won't be a part of the VIP package

y wouldnt u buy them when they come out, then get the copy at the show n have them sign it at the meet n greet that ways u gotta factory sealed autographed copy? doesnt make sense to me

THIS

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    y wouldnt u buy them when they come out, then get the copy at the show n have them sign it at the meet n greet that ways u gotta factory sealed autographed copy? doesnt make sense to me

What you said doesn't make sense to me. I don't see any benefit of having two copies of the same CD

I'm not a big collector. So essentially, it's a waste of money to me to buy a second copy of what I already have, as oppose to buying ANOTHER cd i really want, or putting the loot towards something important.

As for Lynch not being in the package if he's not on the tour, I'll see to believe. It makes more sense to still have it part of the deal. If you didn't have it before, you have it now. There are Strange fans that's definitely not rushing out to get a Brotha Lynch Hung cd. After all, if you can include Tech cds in the package that nearly everyone (aside from new fans maybe) should already have, then...

do you have any local cd shops? not best buy or any other big companies...but a lot of little cd shops will buy cds from you....I sold my extra copies from the VIP and made 30 bucks back. so really I paid 70 bucks for the VIP

haha so you said youre not buying ANY strange releases from now on... well until 6's and 7's..

so what cds arent you buying?? seepage?? does anything of any importance come out between now and all 6's??? im kinda lost on what your accomplishing... boycotting strange for a few months??? cool....

LOL I wouldn't be able to wait.

No real point, just felt like sayin. I've seen worst posts...a lot worst.

...and what "boycott?" They all (seepage, lynch, scoob, etc) will be bought eventually. It's different that say, "bawwww Tech's doing a song with Wayne! bawwww I have TGMP I'm not supporting Tech anymore!"