Thread: Can't we all jus get along? NOPE

Can't we all jus get along? NOPE

Dear Technicians, STRANGE-Ologist's, Juggalos & lettes, Hip-hop heads & PEOPLE.

I wanted to take the time to comment recently on some things I have seen and continue to see, which does at times truly disappoint me. Our actions & re-actions to comments, posts or diverese opinions we all have. If you go through some of the other & older posts, Whether on ANY of the Strange Music artist forum boards, or even the forum board of your other favorite artis or record labels., I've been seeing alot of negativity...and I wanted to address it.

Look this isn't gonna berate you, talk down, or realy do anything other than share some thoughts (and these are MY thoughts & My opinions your welcome to yours as well) But I see alot of trash talk between some of you (or should I refer to the entire community and say "Ourselves" ?) and I see sometimes its taken personally, or meant personally. SOmetimes aimed at a complete faceless/internet stranger.

I would like to think we could all get along and have varying ranges of discussion amongst ourselves, and each other, cause too many times i see 1 person say"Just kill yourself if you think that..etc etc etc" Really?

How many of you people were in highschool? How many people are no longer in school..how many of you were picked on, or beat up? And now some of you who received that stuff make it harder on others, sometimes its a new fan who was "just turned on to" the music, or maybe its your road dawg who disagrees about a favorite album, artists or logo.

I see constant "Cyber bullying" even on this thread, and it's funny how so many people disregaurd it, untill it makes the news cause of a suicide or soemthing else. I'm more concerned that WE al seem ot have lost the ability to properly, respectfully, discuss or engage in a conversation. Being in the computer age, was supposed to help people be able to communicate but we shortened things (look at how much we use Text language in day to day life now) I don't think we the people take time to get to know others properly anymore.

Im just like all of you, your all like me (well ok some are uglier, alot are better lookin than me..but thats not the point :P)

Im just sayin people lets Try to have Conversations again that arent just anger flared "Fuck you, fuck your opinion" rants....I know several of you will probably give me that responce for posting this.

I couldn't agree more man. You hit the nail on the head.

as true as this is, if uve been around this site for a while ull see it's not possible to stop people be ass holes

to be honest ive never realy been an asshole on this site but sometimes people post some fuckin dumbass shit that i just cant help it..i said like two posts ago im realy like drunk fuk....i just poseted a du,bass post

Yea I agree with ya man, but the community you're talking about exists nowhere. I mean, did you ever see a community/city/group of people who fit together, who never talk down, who hold their hands and walk smiling towards the rising sun ? I mean, yeah this is beautiful (and mostly gay lol), but this can't happen.

And yea I'm tryin' not to hate, but first of all, when you're new to this website, most people hate on you without any reason. Plus, I'm fuckin' French, so people hate on me even more. And sometimes, you see so many bullshit, you gotta release the pressure on the "weakest". That's how it works. Because we humans are animals.

But you're making a good point.

Coe-syne!!!!! I think ppl take this internet WAYYYYYY 2 fuckin seriously sometimes. Its one thing if a 13 yr old girl gets put on blast on face book and then has to go to school with a couple thousand kids who are all clowning at the same time, but we have never even met eachother nor will most of us ever fuckin meet each other . So why so serious??? Getting mad on the internet is like pissing in the wind. Not only is it pointless but you will only be upset after ,wishing that you never had in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Razor
    Yea I agree with ya man, but the community you're talking about exists nowhere. I mean, did you ever see a community/city/group of people who fit together, who never talk down, who hold their hands and walk smiling towards the rising sun ? I mean, yeah this is beautiful (and mostly gay lol), but this can't happen.

And yea I'm tryin' not to hate, but first of all, when you're new to this website, most people hate on you without any reason. Plus, I'm fuckin' French, so people hate on me even more. And sometimes, you see so many bullshit, you gotta release the pressure on the "weakest". That's how it works. Because we humans are animals.

But you're making a good point.

I know we can't stop people from being assholes, and I know that on this and other sites people attack others opinions (and sorry to you mr. french guy... let's face it ever sence the renameing of them from french fries to freedom fries our countries havent had the best public relations...well that and the snails lol Im kiidding!)

I mean Im jus sayin when your on the internet or a board people need to be able to talk, not just prove who can be a bigger ass hole..If i wanted to meet a shit talking son of a bitch..I would have gone to my highschool reunions..I don't because I feel its better to not re-open or re-examine bad situations cause even if you progress there are still some people stuck in the same old boat.

Basically when you wanna talk talk, joke around and have fun with the people you do talk to. Shyyyyyt...I like my fun more than most. and a GOOD conversation to me can be fun..especially if the other person can speak intelligently or get their opinion across with some telligble followable thought.

I mean cripes i have A.D.H.D. and I have to focus when i type these responces.