Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: So...If we could re-do KOD...

  1. #1
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656

    So...If we could re-do KOD...

    what are the 20 songs you would want on it from the entire collection? here's mine



    ANGER


    1. Show Me A God


    2. Demons


    3. Blackened The Sun


    4. Strange Music Box


    5. FUN


    6. Seepage


    7. Stress Relief



    MADNESS


    8. Hunterish


    9. In The Trunk


    10. Pinocchiho


    11. Alucard


    12. Bite Me



    THE HOLE


    13. Shadows On The Road


    14. Low


    15. Killing You


    16. Leave Me Alone


    17. KOD


    18. Trippin Comin


    19. The Martini


    20. Last Sad Song



    WOW! thats a damn mother fucking good album....Holy shit...



  2. #2
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545
    I liked all the sections in KOD, but I loved everything he offered in MADNESS.
    I would want nothing but MADNESS.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    Least Favorite Tracks from KOD.



    In The Trunk

    Like I Died (OG)

    Killing You

    Shadows On The Road

    It was An Accident



    Would replace em with

    Stress Relief

    Pain Killer

    Stress Relief



    Still haven't listened to Seepage.

  4. #4
    you GOTTA have last sad song in there.

    and ps. once you listen to seepage i gaurantee youll want some of those tracks.

    fucking fire



    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Least Favorite Tracks from KOD.

    In The Trunk
    Like I Died (OG)
    Killing You
    Shadows On The Road
    It was An Accident

    Would replace em with
    Stress Relief
    Pain Killer
    Stress Relief

    Still haven't listened to Seepage.

  5. #5
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    656
    im just bafled by how good of an album it could have been. dont get me wrong its a great album, but add one more year to the process and it becomes a fucking insane album.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sickaluffagus
    IF he were to re-release, THIS would be the set

    good thinking homie

  6. #6
    I was thinking about this last night
    Hunterish
    Pinoccihio
    In the trunk
    Martini
    Replace with
    Alucard
    stress relief
    seepage
    last sad song

    Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    im just bafled by how good of an album it could have been. dont get me wrong its a great album, but add one more year to the process and it becomes a fucking insane album.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sickaluffagus
    IF he were to re-release, THIS would be the set

    good thinking homie

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    If I were to re-do it, the first thing I would do is throw out the entire madness section. Not sure what songs I would fill in, because I haven't listened to Seepage yet

    Quote Originally Posted by TK
    I liked all the sections in KOD, but I loved everything he offered in MADNESS. I would want nothing but MADNESS.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Quemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    944
    I fucked up and put Stress Relief Twice. It was suppose to be Last Sad Song and Like I Died. Was Watching a UFO Video and got Distracted..lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    you GOTTA have last sad song in there.

    and ps. once you listen to seepage i gaurantee youll want some of those tracks.


    fucking fire



    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Least Favorite Tracks from KOD.

    In The Trunk
    Like I Died (OG)
    Killing You
    Shadows On The Road
    It was An Accident

    Would replace em with
    Stress Relief
    Pain Killer
    Stress Relief

    Still haven't listened to Seepage.

  9. #9
    Last sad song would of been a way better closer song than martini

    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    I fucked up and put Stress Relief Twice.lol. It was suppose to be Last Sad Song and Like I Died..


    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    you GOTTA have last sad song in there.

    and ps. once you listen to seepage i gaurantee youll want some of those tracks.


    fucking fire



    Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Least Favorite Tracks from KOD.

    In The Trunk
    Like I Died (OG)
    Killing You
    Shadows On The Road
    It was An Accident

    Would replace em with
    Stress Relief
    Pain Killer
    Stress Relief

    Still haven't listened to Seepage.

  10. #10
    Senior Member CJsiccness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    470
    what is all this "madness"? isnt it "darkness"?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •