Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: seepage or lost scripts?

  1. #1
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438

    seepage or lost scripts?

    since most of you have heard seepage already, witch EP do you like better??

  2. #2
    lost scripts

  3. #3
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    i havnt realy made up my mind yet. i think "last sad song" is the best song off the two. but im thinking seepage may be overall better. idk.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rfc Stewart
    lost scripts

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    390
    Lost Scripts fits better with K.O.D and is overall better IMO but seepage really should shut people up who didn't like GMP. Alucard is deff the best off of seepage. I feel like it would of been better without the voice effect on the chorus though.

  5. #5
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    Lost Scripts

  6. #6
    Senior Member CrAzY~C!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    532
    Pain Killer has the absolute best chorus ever n my opinion i wasnt really feelin any choruses off of Seepage i think Krizz shouldve done the whole chorus for Trippin Comin nstead of jus background

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jordan Diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    157
    Alec you are a ratard. What the hell is the point of that?



    Quote Originally Posted by Alec
    i LOVE last sad song. Seepage, Stress Relief, Last Sad Song, Alucard, and another track from either one would've been the perfect ep. but you know tech always giving his fans more and more.


    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i havnt realy made up my mind yet. i think "last sad song" is the best song off the two. but im thinking seepage may be overall better. idk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfc Stewart
    lost scripts

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jordan Diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    157
    Nope. that shit goes hard my duuuuude



    Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Lost Scripts fits better with K.O.D and is overall better IMO but seepage really should shut people up who didn't like GMP. Alucard is deff the best off of seepage. I feel like it would of been better without the voice effect on the chorus though.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Jordan Diaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    157
    I agree with everything you just said especially bout pain killer



    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    Pain Killer has the absolute best chorus ever n my opinion i wasnt really feelin any choruses off of Seepage i think Krizz shouldve done the whole chorus for Trippin Comin nstead of jus background

  10. #10
    Senior Member Strychnine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    105
    Olestra (congrats if you get the reference)

Similar Threads

  1. FYE Exclusive "The Lost Scripts Of K.O.D. & Seepage EP's"
    By Straight Edge Juggalo in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 03:13 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:44 PM
  3. K.O.d. lost scripts
    By SinisterTech in forum News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:57 AM
  4. Lost Scripts of K.O.D
    By Raniera Yo in forum News
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:23 AM
  5. Lost Scripts of K.O.D. Available Now
    By ₡₱♛ in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •