Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techs flow MADLY improving with exposure!!

Techs flow MADLY improving with exposure!!

is it just me os does it seem like since techs gettin all this exposure with xxl mag and all this lilwayne shit he seems to be spittin with a confidence and conviction not heard since his evereaddy and mlk days?? He just seems to be so madly confident and determined to prove himself now that he's finally gettin the exposure he deserves that he's spittin some crazy outta this world dlow shit.. like on the song seepage first verse, and the mixtape song bad season.. shit is wayyy sickkk!! Anyone else agree?? And for anyone who hasn't heard bad season, seepage, or alucard go peep now!!

man techs flow on this seepage ep is fuckin so sick. see this is the shit that im talkin about i didnt hear on the gates.

completely agree bro! Alucard and seepage had some of the sickest verses I've ever heard period.. not just from nine but any rapper

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    man techs flow on this seepage ep is fuckin so sick. see this is the shit that im talkin about i didnt hear on the gates.

i would like to heard a remix of alucard where the volcals are turned up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    completely agree bro! Alucard and seepage had some of the sickest verses I've ever heard period.. not just from nine but any rapper

Yea it definitely seems like he is trying to take it up a notch.

I thought that Techs flows on Paper and Far out were top notch hardcore shit, no?

Tech's flow is always insane. That's his best trait IMO. On these recent ones he's definitely been more aggressive than he has in awhile. He's attacking the beat like does in Industry is Punks except in a new .

No

i would like to heard a remix of alucard where the volcals are turned up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound

he's attacking anyone that thinks they can out rap or out flow him! Personally can't wait to hear what he throws down for lil wayne, in past interviews he talks about how he spits harder depending on who he's on track with, and waynes hella popular so u know techs gonna go crazy on that shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    Tech's flow is always insane. That's his best trait IMO. On these recent ones he's definitely been more aggressive than he has in awhile. He's attacking the beat like does in Industry is Punks except in a new .

His flow on far iut was rediculous I agree. But not as insane as verse 1 on seepage though I think

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper
    I thought that Techs flows on Paper and Far out were top notch hardcore shit, no?