Thread: How much time?

How much time?

Wats good fellow Techn9cians! so im finally going to my first Tech concert since i couldnt make it out last year. Im goin to the Atl show at The Loft on the 28th of Oct. I just had a question, how much time exactly do you get to chill with Tech and them at the meet and greet and actually talk to em? Thanks to whoever lets me know!

1 hour

Around an hour or so. But if you got the V.I.P. tickets then u got to w8t in line for meet and greet and you get the fist dibs at the front of the line for the concert. At the Portland show I kicked it with Kali for like 10 min after they told erry body it was time to go, Tech had to yell at Kali twice to have him get ready for the show.
    I'v been to 11 shows since 2001 and it never gets old. Hope you have fun.........Oh shit could you do me a fav. because I forgot to ask Tech this when I went a couple of weeks ago.
    Ask him...If they are going to come out with the STRANGE MUSIC WATCHES WITH REAL DIAMONDS, IF SO WHEN & HOW MUCH.
    Thanks man,
    If you do send me a message and let me kno

Thanks bro! that was good info! and yeah man ill def ask tech that and let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0
    Around an hour or so. But if you got the V.I.P. tickets then u got to w8t in line for meet and greet and you get the fist dibs at the front of the line for the concert. At the Portland show I kicked it with Kali for like 10 min after they told erry body it was time to go, Tech had to yell at Kali twice to have him get ready for the show.
    I'v been to 11 shows since 2001 and it never gets old. Hope you have fun.........Oh shit could you do me a fav. because I forgot to ask Tech this when I went a couple of weeks ago.

Ask him...If they are going to come out with the STRANGE MUSIC WATCHES WITH REAL DIAMONDS, IF SO WHEN & HOW MUCH.

Thanks man,

If you do send me a message and let me kno

I didn't go to the meet and greet but after the concert we got to chill with them around back. They're cool as shit!!!!! I hope you have fun...well you will definitely have fun...Tech puts on a phenomenal show. I started at the concert all dolled up and by the end I was all fucked up. I had fun and you definitely will too.

haha cool! thanks. how did you get to chill with them afterwards though?? do they do that with fans after every show?

Quote Originally Posted by TechNette
    I didn't go to the meet and greet but after the concert we got to chill with them around back. They're cool as shit!!!!! I hope you have fun...well you will definitely have fun...Tech puts on a phenomenal show. I started at the concert all dolled up and by the end I was all fucked up. I had fun and you definitely will too.